cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Community Meetup: The Palettes Parties!

PaletteCommunityEvent.jpg

As you may have heard hosted our first-ever community meetup on 3/8 at Sephora Powell in SF and 5th Avenue in NYC. From 6-8pm played with some of Sephora's newest palettes, learned from Senior Artists and (finally) bonding with our BIC friends IRL! It  was so much fun meeting some of you in person!

I'm starting this thread as a hub for all attendees to come back and share pictures, their thoughts on the events and to stay in touch! If you couldn't make it to the event feel free to ask questions here or just hangout with us on this thread.

Open the spoiler tab below to see my photos from the event!! 

Spoiler

gonerogue, me and daintydivagonerogue, me and daintydiva

PowelPaletteParty_1.jpg

PowelPaletteParty_2.jpg

daintydiva repping her HOF pin!daintydiva repping her HOF pin!

PowelPaletteParty_4.jpg

gonerogue swatching the ND Tropics palette of course!gonerogue swatching the ND Tropics palette of course!

PowelPaletteParty_6.jpg

PowelPaletteParty_7.jpg

Re: Community Meetup: The Palettes Parties!

@KatieBT Thanks for having us! I had a blast and look forward to more events so we can meet more community members. Do you happen to have those pictures we took? If so, I would love to have copies for my archives 😉

RE: Re: Community Meetup: The Palettes Parties!

@gonerouge did you notice the Tropic Palette was the same size as her others? I ordered it Wednesday, as soon as it went live. Lol. Yesterday, I went in store and they had it! I was bummed because I would’ve just purchased it in store. Now, I have to wait until Monday 😩😩😩. But I thought the pan sizes were the same as all her others. I didn’t have another to compare it too but it looks the same to me. I keep hearing all the rumors. If it was a PR stunt, it was well played! I cannnnnot wait for it to come! That emerald green will be living on my eyes for a while.

Re: RE: Re: Community Meetup: The Palettes Parties!

@darlyndar @PrettyPaint @gonerogue This is what she said on Instagram about the pan weights7E4EB890-53EF-446B-8BE0-C045B85140B6.png

Thanks so much @JessyAnne

@darlyndar there’s a post on makeup addiction reddit comparing the Lila and tropic palettes. They even popped the pans out. The volume looks exactly the same! 

@PrettyPaint how interesting! I’ll do a google search for it later today to see if there is any difference at all. Thanks for the heads up!

@darlyndar I didn’t think of comparing 🙄 great point!  The actual palette looked as big as her other palettes but I think the pan sizes were slightly smaller. Regardless, you can still get a ton of product from them!

Agreed @gonerogue. When it comes to Natasha Denona, I’m a collector. I don’t use her palettes very often but knowing that they’re there makes me extremely happy. 

@darlyndar same here! I’ll be mostly using the mattes in the Tropic palette since I’m not an expert on color yet but I’m mainly getting it to add to my collection of ND pretties 😇

Thanks for your swatches, @gonerogue! I hope you had fun!

Thanks for the swatches @gonerogue. I’m so excited about the ND tropic palette! 

Thanks for the swatches @gonerogue! My tropic palette will be delivered on Monday, can’t wait.  It’s so awesome you got to go to the event!

Did you grab the mini Sunset @JessyAnne? It’s super tiny but the shades are gorgeous. Monday can’t come fast enough! Can’t wait to see the looks you come up with. 💗💗💗

@darlyndar No 😟! I’ve oredered sooo many palettes this month, I couldn’t justify it 😪

@gonerogue  Oh, I bet you had a great time!!  Thanks for all the swatches!  Helps alot, but may get me in trouble!! I'm glad you got to see all the palettes!

@gonerogue - seems like i missed you 😞  hopefully there'll be another opportunity!

Yes I don’t quite know what you look like so I didn’t know how to look for you but Katie did tell me you were there. I live in the east bay so a trip to the city is fairly easy. If you and @DaintyDiva ever want to meet up, just let me know! ❤️

@gonerogue - same here! i didn't know how to look for you either. but it was fun either way!

Oops!! @gonerogue you better believe I got the ABH Amrezy Highlighter too oh and the PMG MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze ambition palette. So excited for these goodies! @BrendaBT, @VivianBT and I had so much fun with everyone who came tonight at Powell! It was great actually meeting you in person and putting a face to a profile. I have TONS of photos and will post tomorrow! Thanks again for coming out! I’m feeling all the warm and fuzzies right now

image.jpg

Yay! Let us know how the PM palette performs! All of those pretty palettes were very tempting tonight but I think I have decided on picking up the ND Tropic first since I fell in love with those swatches ❤️ 

RE: Community Meetup: The Palettes Parties!

Holla from 5th ave!

Conversation Stats
Photos39
  • BC7D1AFE-6AE3-471F-B081-DF194CD889EE.jpeg
  • image.jpg
testing