Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Community Events

This is your place to go for all things events! We will update this thread  I will be updating this thread so we can all keep tabs on things like challenges, live chats, etc. Look out for updates in the next couple of weeks!

October:

• 10/7: Glowing Up + Community Podcast Tour in Chicago at Michigan Avenue Sephora. RSVP required. 
    • To RSVP, please head to  and fill out the form. You may need to copy & paste the link. The password is LetsGlow.* 
  • 10/8: From 9-10am PT we are hosting a Live chat with Four Sigmatic's brand founder, Tero Isokauppila. If you've been curious about the magic that is mushroom coffee or want to learn more about adaptogens be sure to ask a question. 
  • 10/14: Glowing Up + Community Podcast Tour in NY at Brooklyn Sephora. RSVP required.

• (SOLD OUT)10/28: Glowing Up + Community Podcast Tour in San Francisco at Union Street Sephora. 
  • Coming soon: Fall Lip Challenge!

Please subscribe to this post to stay up-to-date on what's happening in the community. We will add more events to this thread so be sure to check in!

*For additional podcast details pelase head to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Chicago-amp-Brooklyn-Tickets-Live-Glowing-Up-amp-BIC-P...

Re: Community Events

Hi all!

We asked you a few months back who you wanted to chat with and many BIC'ers let us know that they would LOVE to chat with Jackie Aina! Well, I just wanted to let you know that your wish has been granted and Jackie will be online from 2-3pm PT TODAY for a Live Chat! She recently partnered with Too Faced on their Born This Way foundation shade extension and is so excited to be chatting with us today!

Tagging those who voted for a chat with Jackie: @kachelle85 @mrsbaine @Tamara76 

Get your questions ready!

hiii

OMG!   I cannot believe I missed this, @KatieBT! I love Jackie!!!! Last week was rough (my hubby had major surgery), so I fell off on a lot of stuff and totally missed your message.

I'll have to see if I can find the chat and read the notes from Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie - LOL! <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the tag @SpaceLlama. I appreciate you thought of me. Guess I'm on BIC enough for people to start to know me now. Smiley Happy

Perfect @Samtian. Lol.

@sprocketta, you can't escape.  You've been assimilated into BIC!

@curlychiquita I'm okay with that! There are so many wonderful people here.

No problem, @sprocketta! I had seen you a bunch in the what are you wearing thread and others so I remembered you. You're absolutely a great member of BIC! 

Thanks @SpaceLlama I love that thread. I enjoy seeing everyone's looks.

@SpaceLlama. Thanks for the tag! I think I'm too late. Will check.

@SpaceLlama thanks!

Thank you so much @SpaceLlama for thinking of me. I appreciate it. Work today was so busy that I felt like I was in another galaxy altogether. Sorry I missed it I hope everyone enjoyed Smiley Happy

thanks @SpaceLlama ! this is exciting 😊

thanks @SpaceLlama ! this is exciting 😊

@SpaceLlama Thanks for the tag ! 😉

@SpaceLlama  Thank you!

Thanks for the tag @SpaceLlama! I ALWAYS forget these chats Smiley Happy 

How exciting, @KatieBT! I can't wait for this to go live! 

@mermadelove @veronika23 @bakeamuffin @tsavorite @curlychiquita @gonerogue @Mcakes

489 Replies