cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Barbie 

National Park Service

Dita Von Teese 

Another vote for Rifle Paper Co

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

A Dylan’s candy bar collab would be delicious.

I would love if you did another tokidoki collab also Sugarpill has such awesome stuff . I know it's not carried by Sephora yet but should be

I think it’d be cool to jump on a Cardi B Collab!
Anonymous Insider

Prince - purple rain
Anonymous Insider

Women actresses throughout history - Marilyn Monroe, Lena Horne, Audrey Hepburn, Greta Garbo, Ruby Dee, Vivian Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, Judy Garland, Dorothy Dandridge, Natalie Wood

What about an inspiring collection of makeup based on famous artist from the past and present? The colors and themes are endless!
Anonymous Insider

Game of thrones!! HBO, some dragon makeup partnered with KVD! 

Ohhhhhh - I just thought of one more that I don't think has been mentioned - What about Skinnydip London?  

Too Faced did the cutest collab with them recently for a makeup bag - how fun would it be to see a Sephora x Skinnydip collab?

web_skinnydipbag_side_4.jpg

Ohhhh yeah!!! Good one T!

Hello! Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, but what about a collaboration with Les Merveilleuses de Ladurée? 

Can you imagine?Can you imagine?Please do it!Please do it!

Haha @Tamara76 just mentioned it at the bottom of the first page! I’ll blame the jet lag! 

@sister13  I think @veronika23 was actually the one who posted about them, but I would totally support that collab!  I'm dying to try their products!!! ❤️

A toy story collaboration would be amazing!!

I knew I was forgetting something... Josephine Wall - On man the colors in her art!  I can just imagine an eye shadow palette. 

I would *live* for a collab with RuPaul, RuPaul's Drag Race TV tie-in, or something with some of the previous winners of that show like Alaska, Sasha Velour, Raja, Violet Chachki, etc. Or even non-winners known for their looks and/or makeup skills like Detox or Farrah Moan. I mean, I doubt it'll happen, esp. as a TV show tie-in given that ABH is a sponsor, but other brands like OCC & Urban Decay have worked with a number of the RPDR queens, so a girl can hope!

Seriously, slap the RPDR logo or Alaska's mug onto a palette, price it as astronomically as you want and I'd still buy one -- and a backup!

Anonymous Insider

As other people have already mentioned. I like to see a Game of Thrones collaboration.

Collaboration with TARGET would definitely catch my attention.

Also Edie Sedgwick would be interesting inspiration.

And anything sci-fi, mermaid, unicorn inspired - I'm in🙋🏼👍🏻

Youtubers Kathleenlights and Glamlifeguru

I think any WOC makeup brands Juvias Place Coloured Raine Beauty Bakerie
274 Replies
testing