cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

@RoseCharlie  I've been wanting pieces from that line for years. I really wish Sephora US&Canada would carry it!

@veronika23Yes!!! I now also wish for that! And a few gourmand fragrances from the scent line too please lol.  I really hope they pick your collab idea and failing that I really hope they carry the line!

@RoseCharlie  thx! I just want them to carry that line! 😄

@veronika23 Oh V I totally forgot about Laduree! Thats an amazing option! Their macarons are so good omg... rose and pistachio are my favorite!

http://www.sephora.fr/search/search_results.jsp?_requestid=341836

I would love if they brought it over to Canada/US
ALAS

@DrKK  me too! I've mentioned it a few times 😄

@sabrinas  I've been dying to get my hands on their makeup for years... I just wish they would carry the brand here. Those blush petals are gorgeous! Should have specified the full name which is Les Merveilleuses Laduree.

I know whatcha meant! I just dream of their macarons whether their restaurant OR cosmetics line is mentioned lol!! Ive never tried their beauty products but I have seen them and agree the petals are so pretty. @veronika23

@sabrinasjust wanted to add it in case people reading wanted to look it up. I figured you knew what it was 🙂  I never had their macarons but have seen pics. They sure do look good! So totally get why you would dream of it when you see the name mentioned 😄

How about a collab of Iconic men and women that bring a d...

How about a collab of Iconic men and women that bring a different twist to makeup. The ones with unique style like Gaga and Emma Stone. or you could spin it into Hollywood style through the years from classic to grunge and back again. You could do so much with packaging and do multiples of stuff like the 80s and have bright colors then 90s all grunge and punk rock. I have so many ideas on this and would love to help.

You could even include J Lo and her glow as the 2000s or...

You could even include J Lo and her glow as the 2000s or the style icon for that area. for example.

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

I would love to see a collab with MOMA or Grace Coddington! And one that isn’t solely makeup focused- it would be great to have something focused on hair, body or fragrance.

I like the MOMA idea

I like the MOMA idea

There are so many great suggestions below that I'm sure I am unintentionally duplicating a few, but I would LOVE to see: 

- Rifle Paper Co

- Stranger Things

- More Disney collaborations would be amazing (Star Trek?)

- Pan Am

- Vintage Makeup brand collaboration (like Hazel Bishop, bring back a vintage brand that no longer exists)

- Pendelton (how cute would all the different designs (and plaids!) be on compacts and lipstick cases?)

That's such a great idea! Rifle Paper Co has such beautiful stationary, It would be so pretty!

How about something with Gucci. Their bags are so in right now. Would love to see a collab with their beautiful colors.

Sephora x Amy Macedo❤️🇨🇦

Studio Ghibli

Mermaids 🐠 Jaclyn Hill, Kathleen Lights

Re: RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

@gwenxox MERMAIDS! MERMAIDS!

💖💋🎉🐳🐬🦈🌊💧💦

Swarowski!!!!!
testing