cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Scandal Powderpuff Girls

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

I'd love to see a Stranger Things, or Hamilton collab! 

I would totally wear Angelica-Eliza-Peggy lipstick. In. A. Heartbeat!

RE: Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Right! And it could be a really cool almost “patriotic” release but with a fun twist. Instead of the regular 4th of July Independence Day stuff!

I really love the Tory Burch aesthetic and where she draws her inspirations. She draws from vintage inspirations and blends with a modern twist. I particularly like her botanical patterns as well as the bright quirky ones. 

A beauty influencer who isn’t exactly huge would be a great idea someone who is honest with their followers and loves makeup! Someone who has amazing ideas! Personally I think Alex (learning to be fearless) would be an amazing choice! Not to mention there isn’t a lot of plus size beauty influencers like her! I think she would help create amazing products!

I think Hocus Pocus would be a really great collab, especially if you'd be launching in the fall. 

You could also collab with a sorority, and do a university line. 

OMG - Hocus Pocus would be so much fun!!!! @Mrspalmer14

hocuspocus4.gif

Would also love Hocus Pocus!

Image result for hocus pocus gif

Oh yes! I love Hocus Pocus. Just watched it tonight actually 😄

Yes I want a hocus pocus collab, I watched that movie a t...

Yes I want a hocus pocus collab, I watched that movie a thousand times, if Sephora doesn't do it then Mac or ulta needs to do.

@Mrspalmer14 OMG Hocus Pocus would be an amazing collab!!! Imagine if they came out with that like next september!!

Maybe something with Disney? Everyone likes Disney!

I would also love to see a Laduree collab.  I wish the brand was available in North America... so if it can't be available here at least with a collab we would be able to get our hands on some!

If you ever do a nail polish one would love to see ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) and Cirque Colors as brands you collab with.

Also love Nabla Cosmetics in Italy. It be a great way for people here to try the brand.

Omg, I couldn’t even read the first page before I posted the same thing?  Omg I’m in Japan now and just saw my first laduree store, and I’m in love!

OMG!!!!!   @sister13   Girl - I cannot wait to see your pictures!!!! ❤️

@sister13  OMG nice! Did you get time to browse? Did you see the new collection? The packaging is blue and silver. It's sooo pretty!!!

I would love to see any of these collabs! Laduree would be a dream 😮 

@veronika23Oh YES! Laduree!!! What a super cute idea! I know I've said this so often already but I love anything scented but what I really really REALLY want is something that is also flavoured (for lip products).  I mean I don't want to actually eat the entire products but it would be nice if the taste matched the scent when you lick your lips.  If there was a Macaron scented collection I would definitely purchase (I've made purchases from the TF peach line because of the peach scent and ditto for the chocolate soleil products - I definitely wouldn't have bought the products if they weren't scented).  But if it was scented AND flavoured I would be ALL OVER THAT! Well... flavoured lip products at least.  Or a flavoured body scream/scent spray but maybe that's getting into another kind of product entirely lol.  Anyways - Macarons are the absolute best and Laduree is the sovereign ruler of macarons so good call Veronika! I can already see all the pretty pastel colours and yummy looking cute things that could go into a collection like that. Dreamy Sigh.  This is a really fantastic idea. I purchased a the only item I could find on Amazon from the Zoella collection because they were not available in Canada and I therefore paid premium prices - I did this because the line as billed as being "macaron scented".  It was the body fondant.  What I received was SHOCKING.  It's a tub of petroleum Jelly with a tiny bit of glitter and a vague smell reminiscent of burned plastic doll heads.  I definitely got NO macaron.  I wasn't expecting the world at the price point but I was still shocked anyone would put their name to a product like that.  With a company like Laduree, whose very name is synonymous with master craftsmanship, luxury and quality, I feel like I could be confident I was going to get a quality product.  I'm never blind purchasing anything by Zoella again but I would blind purchase a Sephora X Laduree product any day of the week!

I didn't realize they had scented products - has anyone ever tried the Laduree perfume or candles? I hate to pay for extra shipping but I just might have to.  Guimauve is calling to me.

@RoseCharlie  have you never seen their actual makeup line? It's sold in Japan and Sephora France carries it. Look up Les Merveilleuses Laduree. 🙂

@veronika23O-M-G HOW ADORABLE! Whyyyyyyy whyyyyyy whyyyyyy can we not get that anywhere here? Or why don't they sell the products online? WHYYYYY? I thought it was only perfumes and scented candles (and macarons obvs) I didn't realize there was a whole cosmetics line!

3 Replies
testing