cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Such a great idea! Thanks for including us @RachelBT  . I havent gone through all the responses, sorry if anything is a repeat.

-I would love to see Sephora collab with its own Pro artists like Myeisha, David and Chaimae. 

-Collab with gurus or influensters is a no from me..way too many out there. I rather see a collab with us beauty insider members with our screen names on the product would be soo cool and our diversity would make things unique. 

- Rifle co... anything with a floral theme has my vote.. 

-  Sephora x Rebecca Minkoff (her irridescent stuff is always so cute)

- Sephora x Inglot

- Sephora x Archie comics/ Riverdale (Betty and Veronica)

@Anewxa  I agree with the NO influencers. Ugh. So tired of that. Be original!  Love the Rebecca Minkoff and BIC member idea!

Girl, I didn't even think about Rebecca Minkoff - my mermaid purse would be insulted!   Great suggestion!  ❤️   @Anewxa

And OMG - I just saw your note about collabs with BIC girls - that would be the most amazing thing ever!  Can you imagine a V themed mermaid eyeshadow palette?!?!  @Anewxa

I think I would want a collaboration that feels like a NARS collaboration-- something that starts from a creative person's point of view and is then filtered into a really unique collection. I am really loving Hung Vanngo's work lately, I'd love to see what kind of collection he would curate. I would also love to see some fashion designers get involved-- Joseph Altuzarra, Sarah Burton, and Rick Owens would be interesting choices. I think Sephora Collection x Hermes would be cool because of all the iconic Hermes imagery that could be incorporated. I also thought about jewelry designers but I wanted more of an up and coming designer and I couldn't think of the right person. I would rather not have influencers-- I am personally a little oversaturated with them right now and generally do not purchase influencer collaborations. 

Oh my goodness this is so exciting!! I can't wait to see the ideas everyone brings to the table and what will actually get created 😄 Thanks so much for opening up the floor for us to chime in!

I really enjoyed the Alexis Bittar and Moschino collections because they were so cohesive and distinctively unique to Sephora. I'd like to see something else along those lines come to life.

Marchesa

Jean Paul Gaultier 

Balmain 

Emilio Pucci

Lucchese 

alexis-bittar-sephora02.jpg

OMG!  Pucci would be so much fun!   Lots of patterns! 

I also loved the Alexis Bittar and Moschino collabs! ❤️   @Mcakes

@Tamara76 Yes, the Pucci designs would be so incredible! 

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Moisturizers for soft and firm skin, lip products for anti-aging.

@RachelBT OMG!   This is such a fun thread!  Thank you so much for letting us weigh in!  I've had a blast reading through everyone's comments! ❤️

Most of my ideas have already been mentioned (Wonder Woman, Kate Spade, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Sugarfina), but here are a few more that come to mind:

1. Alice and Olivia:  Think bright red lips, sunglasses, black eyeliner (Stace Face!) - The packaging would be so much fun!!!!

2. Rifle Paper Co:  Those prints on lipstick and palette packaging would be amazing!  I'm thinking of Paul and Joe Beaute style packaging where you can choose the cases separate from the products.

3.  Paul and Joe Beaute:  Speaking of Paul and Joe....Sephora Exclusive Cat Lipsticks!

4.  Smith & Cult: Sephora exclusive shades of nail polish and lip gloss?  Yes, please!  With lots of glitter!

5.  Tokidoki 2.0:  Enough said...

6.  Disney Villains:  Compacts and Palettes - I missed out on MAC Maleficent, too, so this would be amazing!!!!!

7.  Electra Heart (Marina Diamandis):  Lots of pastels and mascara

8.  Valfre:  Their designs on packaging would just be way too much fun!!!!

@Tamara76 YAY tokidoki!!!! And I LOVE your Disney Villains idea!!! And to add to that, My Little Pony Villains!!!!!

OMG @Tamara76. TOKIDOKI!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!  @RachelBT. would love to see a Tokidoki collection as well... Maybe mainly based on the unicornos and mermicornos!

Vintage collections featuring Audrey/Marilyn/Grace etc!

Re: RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Ooh, an Audrey collab would be awesome!

I would LOVE a vintage line!

I would LOVE a vintage line!

Oh I love this a vintage inspired collab like with Besame I think everyone's ideas are great love the candy sugarfina idea too but I definitely want another Disney collab! Maybe the Disney princesses they didn't include in the last collab?

I would love to see a Tinker Bell or Once Upon a Time col...

I would love to see a Tinker Bell or Once Upon a Time collab. something shimmery, dark and fairytaleish!

Barbie!!!!!! I’d buy the whole collection!!!!!!!

Re: RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Yes!!!!!   @elisamarie   Especially since I missed out on the MAC x Barbie Collab!!!!

@RachelBT I have so many ideas that I don't know where to begin!

My two great loves are makeup and jewelry, so I'd love to see Sephora collaborate with a jewelry house.  I love Van Cleef & Arpels...like some of Elizabeth Taylor's pieces.  I'm so tired of matte lipsticks that I'd love to see a dazzling lipstick!  Or an eye shadow palette with a satin and shimmer finishes.  Sephora could also go nuts with the packaging!  A collaboration with the Smithsonian Institute Gem and Geo Gallery would also be amazing!  Think about the marriage between jewel-tones and Earth-tones!

A spin on the jewelry idea would be to collaborate with a Russian designer and do something inspired by Faberge eggs.  Having a palette that was shaped like an imperial egg and contained makeup items would be to die for - and quite a show piece/collector's item.

For celebrity collaborations, I'd love to see Sephora partner with either Kit Harrington or BIC favorite Jensen Ackles - I'd be interested to see what scents they love to smell on a woman, or what lipstick colors attract them.  I also think it would be interesting for Sephora to partner with Iris Apfel.  What a style icon!

For brand collaborations, it would be nice to see Sephora and Charlotte Tilbury work together.  Her makeup always looks so chic online, and she has spunk - I love reading her quotes about makeup.  

Spoiler

Image result for charlotte tilbury quotes

With the new launch of BIC, it would be very exciting to collaborate with your most active members.  Are you interested, @veronika23?

I might have to post again, b/c there are just so many great ideas out there!  Thanks for including us!

@greeneyedgirl107  Would be awesome to see a BIC and Sephora collection collab!

2 Replies
testing