cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Omg Jensen Ackles I’m screaming that would be HILARIOUS. 

Oh goodness, this sounds like fun.  Everyone is coming up with some really good ideas, personally i'm not really interested in an influencer collab.

Some other ideas for collabs:

Sephora Collection & Ciate London - Ciate has beautiful blushes, highlighters and a soft formula for eyeshadows.  I can see an eye, cheek and eye/cheek set working well.

Sephora Collection & Mermaids/Unicorns - I think that this is an obvious one 😄

Sephora Collection & Zoeva - An eye/face brushes and an eyeshadow set

Sephora Collection & Sugarpill -  Lipsticks, a few eyeshadow singles, an eye palette and a really cool compact mirror

Sephora Collection & Emilia Clarke - Mother of dragons needs a collab, very clean, sharp and sexy lipsticks.

I'll be back if I can think of others.

OMG! @darkiceis I'd buy anything with Mother of Dragons on it!  An overall GoT collab would be so much fun!

Motherofdragons.gif

I'm also digging the mermaids/unicorns idea (of course!) and Sugarpill!  Yes, please!!!! ❤️

I'd love to see a collaboration with Eileen Fisher clothing with a focus on sophisticated and classic cosmetics for the more mature Sephora shopper. The EF brand is known for its use of lush, rich color and it would be nice to bring this to Sephora along with an emphasis on organic and ecologically sound ingredients and high quality packaging. The older woman loves cosmetics just as much as you youngins' (insert obligatory get off my lawn reference here) and generally speaking has more disposable income to throw at beauty products. Eileen Fisher is an established and reputable company with a huge following so interest in EF cosmetics should be high.

I have a couple of ideas.  Sugarfina candies is branching out and doing collaborations with Hello Kitty, Sanrio, Casamigos Tequila, and Pressed Juicery.  They're choosing partners from all walks of retail.  How cute would it be for Sephora to do a Valentine's Day or Spring collab with them?  Possibly making makeup in shades to match some of the candies.  Or something.  But please add some sets that include makeup and candy!

Also, Stowaway Cosmetics is a very niche brand.  They only make miniatures of makeup products.  Since "minis" are exploding in popularity, maybe Sephora could partner with their production team, but do a collab with a wider range of shades because they have a very limited shade choice.

@Ispend2much6Oooooh this would be great! I know that not everyone feels the way I do about scented makeup but I adore it - the only thing is I'm always trying to find flavoured lip products and I never can - there's always scent but no taste.  So I think a team-up with sugarfina where the outcome produced is candy scented and the lip products are also candy FLAVOURED! I would BUY IT ALL!!!!! : )

@RoseCharlie  Candy-scented; that would be yummy! 

Sugarfina would be such a fun collab!   Can you imagine a Peach Bellini or Champagne Bear Lip Gloss!  OMG!  @Ispend2much6 @sabrinas

@Tamara76  That's a cute idea!  It should be sheer, with a little glimmer.

@Ispend2much6  And in a peach or gummy bear shaped tube!!!!

@Ispend2much6 Great minds think alike 😉 we both mentioned Sugarfina!!! We love our candies lol!

@sabrinas  Well I'm in good company! 🙂  I didn't read all the responses so I wondered if some other addict would mention it. 🙂

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

I'd like something charity based, either pets or women's charities, I prefer a charity that works in women's or girls empowerment/abusr. You could do Something like buy one for you and we donate one to them. Specialty packaging maybe for the Sephora collection

I would die for an Alexander McQueen collab with really good packaging/design. Game of Thrones, Marvel, Pokemon, all the nerdy things would also take all my money tbh.

Maybe a luggage company, like Away Luggage ? Sephora coul...

Maybe a luggage company, like Away Luggage ? Sephora could create a pattern or color, and a matching travel makeup case that fits inside the luggage. "Beauty on the go."

Omg what a fun thread! I honestly LOVED Sephora x Moschino. I think it was one of the best Sephora collabs I've seen! It was so creative and fun. I would love to see something like that again (can't think of designers right now though).

I think Sephora should focus on collabing with established brands and/or designers rather than influencers. 😄

I have love a lot of the suggestions so far. I was thinking that for Christmas a " The nightmare before Christmas" would be a great collaboration. I also like the idea of a Tiffany &Co. Inspired line with jewels tones and different metals and the packaging being influenced by there iconic Tiffany blue boxes.  For Celebrities I would be interested to see what Selena Gomez would come up with as her fashion choices have been unique and yet classy no matter when you see her. Can't wait to see what you do with all the great ideas all the BIC are giving you 😊 

RE: Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Yesaaaaaaaaa

@melissapurple22 - Tiffany&Co., I like that one!

Me, three regarding Tiffany's!!!!   @Titian06 and @melissapurple22

Nightmare Before Christmas would also be sooooo much fun!!!! ❤️

Thanks @Titian06 is it sad that i can picture it in my mind lol I way over thought it lol all the rich jewel tones  with rose gold and  platinum 

IMG_1073.PNG

testing