cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

SC Collab.jpgHello BIC,

Sephora Collection team is scouting their next great collaboration partner – and we want to hear from YOU!

Sephora Collection partners with other brands to co-create products that are new, unique and exciting. In the past, we have done broad range collaborations with high-fashion brands like Moschino and Mara Hoffman to childhood favorites like Minnie Mouse. We are now looking for a new partner to collaborate with!

Collaboration partners can be anything from brands and other retailers to influencers and celebrities. Ideal partners bring a fresh and creative point of view that emotionally resonates with our audience.

If you have an idea on who Sephora Collection should collaborate, post your idea in the comments!! We’d love to hear what you think.

This thread will close on October 11th, so please do not hesitate! If your idea is chosen, we will reach out to you with next steps on how to bring it to life.

Thanks for participating!

Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

How about a collaboration with a designer from a fabric company such as Hoffman California Fabrics--they have a great line of Bali Batiks--or Moda Fabrics--they have a long list of varied designers such as Blackbird Designs, French General, and Me and My Sister.

RE: Re: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

Sephora x Patrick Ta. I love his work. He makes all his clients look amazing.

@SportyGirly125 its funny that you mention that, because at first I was thinking that Olivia Munn would be someone they could potential partner up with because her makeup is always fantastic, however I didn't say anything as I forgot what the artists name was! It's Patrick! I said I'm against any collabs with individuals (I prefer companys or established brands) however I'm sure Sephora would create amazing stuff with him.

I think a collaboration with Tory Burch would be amazing! 🙂

OMG!  Yes!  I ❤️ Tory!

RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

I would love to see a collaboration with Juicy Couture. I think it would be a great idea since Juicy Couture contains a lot of pink and glitter! Sephora x Juicy Couture

Re: RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

@AREYES1 That would be so much fun!!!!

I would also like something Barbie chic , so fun funky and girly at the same time maybe different shades of pink matte and shimmering white and gold Spears and teals . Something useable everyday but also something to play with

You guys could do a collaboration with Louis Vuitton or something like that , but yet affordable

Re: RE: Collaboration Ideas Wanted!

@yazi12 Especially since LVMH owns Sephora!!!! 🙂  They could do an LV, Moet and Hennessy collab!  That would be amazing! ❤️

something that would be really fun would be a collab with like Disney princesses, so much color, so much shimmer, it could be great and fun!

I love animated movies and tv shows so that would be perfect. Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and Mulan are all some of my fave movies or something with the Powerpuff Girls could be cute. 

I would also love to see a Marvel themed collection. 

@SpaceLlama  Mulan would be esquisite! Especially with the live action movie in the works.  Imagine that, sharp eyeliners and dark shadows.

Then they'd have to invent that magic sleeve makeup-remover! @darkiceis 

WHAT WAS IN THAT SLEEVE???WHAT WAS IN THAT SLEEVE???

@darkiceis Dark eyeshadows and eyeliner sound perfect. I would also love a red liquid lipstick! 

giphy.gif

@SpaceLlama  It  would work out so well, kinda reminds makeup that Kpop artists  wear.  Really edgy and fierce. 

POP CULTURE

Archie Comics / Riverdale

Wonder Woman

Marvel: Black Window, Scarlet Witch, etc.

Ladies of X-Men

Game of Thrones

Harry Potter

Disney Princesses 2.0 (Tiana, Moana, etc)

INFLUENCERS

Tati Westbrook (GlamLifeGuru)

Yes yes yes!!!!!

I would love a Disney princesses collab (like the compact mirrors from a few years ago). 😄

@spadersgirl Wonder Woman was the first thing that popped in my mind!   Archie would be so much fun, too, especially since I also missed out on the MAC collab for Archie and WW! ❤️

@Tamara76I've seen another company do WW but they looked cheaply made. The Sephora brand quality + Wonder Woman would be so epic!

1 Reply
testing