Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Clean Beauty Gratis!!1 Thank you so much @sephorabic !

Clean beauty Gratis!!! Thank you so much @Biossance , @MakeupEraser  @Olaplex , @skylar,  and especially @Volition , @SephoraBIC for gifting these!!!. 🙂

I got this over the weekend and it would not post the pics, so I tried again today and it worked, phew!  I love clean beauty and I will review the skincare after i have used them for 3wks. I cant wait to use the volition cream!. Love the ingredients with no fragrance or parfum. 🙂

I almost bought the Llama eraser but resisted and im glad i did. Its too cute and in my haste to look at it, it was really hard to open the bag with the plastic zipper. The struggle is real, lol!

I never heard of skylar so im excited to try it too.  At first sniff it is a little powdery but not too much. I will need to live with it more to see if I like it.

Of course Biossance is awesome so can't wait to get back to it after not using this eyecream for awhile. 

I hope Olaplex can lessen my frizzyness but I am disappointed it has fragrance(parfum) in the middle of the ingredient list. It would have been better if it was less concentrated at the end. BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette Rollerball  MAKEUP ERASER - Makeup Eraser 3-Piece Llama Print Set OLAPLEX - No. 7 Bonding Oil VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides

20190802_171651.jpg20190805_011037.jpg20190802_173149.jpg20190802_173723.jpg20190802_174554.jpg20190803_073106.jpg

Re: Clean Beauty Gratis!!1 Thank you so much @sephorabic !

@Buootiful Congrats!! I hope you enjoy everything and I'm glad you got a chance to try out my Celery Green Cream 💚I'd love to know how it worked for your skin 🙂

Clean Beauty Gratis!!1 Thank you so much @sephorabic !

@buoptiful That looks amazzzing 🔥 Congrats 💓

I'm super late to the party, but congrats on the amazing gratis!!! 🤗That Skylar fragrance freaks me out because it has my name (but spelled the normal way)... so you will definitely have to let me know what it smells like, haha!!! 😂Have fun with your goodies, you definitely deserve them!!! @Buootiful 

Oh my, thanks sooo much ! @SchylarR 😙🤗

Sadly, i put SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette Rollerball

On for 3 days straight and couldnt get into the smell. It smells a bit powdery, which is not too bad, but its also combined w/ something i cant place. All I know is it smells like laundry and not beachy. Maybe like Bounce dryer sheets?If I wanted a beachy smell, I much prefer the Bobbi Brown Beach perfume. Its nothing bad on the company, i just like warm&spicy parfum

It would be pretty cool, if you liked your namesake perfume ☺  . When someone asks you what you're wearing, you can say ME 😁

Hahahaha!!! 😂I am almost tempted to go in to a store and get a little sample vial just to see what I think of it. I can't just ignore a perfume that was "made for me"!!! 🤣 @Buootiful 

Congrats, @Buootiful! This looks like a great set of products to try out!

Thank you! 🙂 @quspork 

Yeah I’m so happy for you @Buootiful 😘 - congratulations, share your reviews because I know you are going to dive into these ASAP 🥳

Thank you, I will!!!  I am loving all the skincare and cant wait to see results in a few weeks 🙂  @2manyperfumes 

Congratulations, @Buootiful !

This is a great Gratis!

Thanks so much 😙 @tsavorite 

@Buootiful ,

I have zipper-opening  advice on the Makeup Eraser Bag!   I was having big trouble with my bag's zipper being totally stuck when the zipper was all the way closed.  I found that if it is stuck, and I press in, towards the zipper, as I pull to open the zipper, it opens every time!  It also works better for me if I just don't close the zipper the last couple of teeth.  Then I don't even need to press inwards as I open the zipper.

Good luck!  It's very frustrating not to be able to open the bag!

(I'm not part of this Gratis, I  bought the Makeup Eraser on my own.) 

I am SO glad to hear that the Volition Cream does not have a celery scent!  Thank you for telling us!  That would be such a deal-breaker for me!

Thank you for the zipper tip, I will try it out.

I hope you get the Volition cream and like the scent too.  Haha, I cant believe the celery scent would be a deal breaker for you 🙂    Imagine if it was broccoli instead? @tsavorite 

@Buootiful ,

Sorry, not sorry!   I honestly hate the scent of celery.  I could not apply that scent to my face.

Lol 😂🤣 I’m the same way I hate celery 🤢 and it’s thankfully does not smell like that @tsavorite 

@tsavorite it smells more cucumber-y to me. It's not bad at all.

@makeitup305 ,

Thank you.  That sounds even better!

@Buootiful can't wait to compare notes! What's your favorite product so far?

The volition beauty celery cream, hands down 😄 @makeitup305 . How about you? 

@Buootiful I just tried that one for the first time today. I'm sad to say I don't think it's going to be a favorite, just because I feel like my skin is normal to dry and this is targeted more towards oily skin. I feel like I need a little more moisture than this can give me. I will say that this seems like an awesome moisturizer to use under foundation, though, since it absorbs almost instantly. I think my favorite so far is the eye cream.

87 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • 20190802_171651.jpg
  • 20190805_011037.jpg
  • 20190802_173149.jpg
  • 20190802_173723.jpg
  • 20190802_174554.jpg
  • 20190803_073106.jpg
testing