Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Clean Beauty Gratis!!1 Thank you so much @sephorabic !

Clean beauty Gratis!!! Thank you so much @Biossance , @MakeupEraser  @Olaplex , @skylar,  and especially @Volition , @SephoraBIC for gifting these!!!. ๐Ÿ™‚

I got this over the weekend and it would not post the pics, so I tried again today and it worked, phew!  I love clean beauty and I will review the skincare after i have used them for 3wks. I cant wait to use the volition cream!. Love the ingredients with no fragrance or parfum. ๐Ÿ™‚

I almost bought the Llama eraser but resisted and im glad i did. Its too cute and in my haste to look at it, it was really hard to open the bag with the plastic zipper. The struggle is real, lol!

I never heard of skylar so im excited to try it too.  At first sniff it is a little powdery but not too much. I will need to live with it more to see if I like it.

Of course Biossance is awesome so can't wait to get back to it after not using this eyecream for awhile. 

I hope Olaplex can lessen my frizzyness but I am disappointed it has fragrance(parfum) in the middle of the ingredient list. It would have been better if it was less concentrated at the end. BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette Rollerball  MAKEUP ERASER - Makeup Eraser 3-Piece Llama Print Set OLAPLEX - No. 7 Bonding Oil VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides

20190802_171651.jpg20190805_011037.jpg20190802_173149.jpg20190802_173723.jpg20190802_174554.jpg20190803_073106.jpg

Re: Clean Beauty Gratis!!1 Thank you so much @sephorabic !

@Buootiful Congrats!! I hope you enjoy everything and I'm glad you got a chance to try out my Celery Green Cream ๐Ÿ’šI'd love to know how it worked for your skin ๐Ÿ™‚

Clean Beauty Gratis!!1 Thank you so much @sephorabic !

@buoptiful That looks amazzzing ๐Ÿ”ฅ Congrats ๐Ÿ’“

I'm super late to the party, but congrats on the amazing gratis!!! ๐Ÿค—That Skylar fragrance freaks me out because it has my name (but spelled the normal way)... so you will definitely have to let me know what it smells like, haha!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚Have fun with your goodies, you definitely deserve them!!! @Buootiful 

Oh my, thanks sooo much ! @SchylarR ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿค—

Sadly, i put SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette Rollerball

On for 3 days straight and couldnt get into the smell. It smells a bit powdery, which is not too bad, but its also combined w/ something i cant place. All I know is it smells like laundry and not beachy. Maybe like Bounce dryer sheets?If I wanted a beachy smell, I much prefer the Bobbi Brown Beach perfume. Its nothing bad on the company, i just like warm&spicy parfum

It would be pretty cool, if you liked your namesake perfume โ˜บ  . When someone asks you what you're wearing, you can say ME ๐Ÿ˜

Hahahaha!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚I am almost tempted to go in to a store and get a little sample vial just to see what I think of it. I can't just ignore a perfume that was "made for me"!!! ๐Ÿคฃ @Buootiful 

Congrats, @Buootiful! This looks like a great set of products to try out!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ @quspork 

Yeah Iโ€™m so happy for you @Buootiful ๐Ÿ˜˜ - congratulations, share your reviews because I know you are going to dive into these ASAP ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you, I will!!!  I am loving all the skincare and cant wait to see results in a few weeks ๐Ÿ™‚  @2manyperfumes 

Congratulations, @Buootiful !

This is a great Gratis!

Thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜™ @tsavorite 

@Buootiful ,

I have zipper-opening  advice on the Makeup Eraser Bag!   I was having big trouble with my bag's zipper being totally stuck when the zipper was all the way closed.  I found that if it is stuck, and I press in, towards the zipper, as I pull to open the zipper, it opens every time!  It also works better for me if I just don't close the zipper the last couple of teeth.  Then I don't even need to press inwards as I open the zipper.

Good luck!  It's very frustrating not to be able to open the bag!

(I'm not part of this Gratis, I  bought the Makeup Eraser on my own.) 

I am SO glad to hear that the Volition Cream does not have a celery scent!  Thank you for telling us!  That would be such a deal-breaker for me!

Thank you for the zipper tip, I will try it out.

I hope you get the Volition cream and like the scent too.  Haha, I cant believe the celery scent would be a deal breaker for you ๐Ÿ™‚    Imagine if it was broccoli instead? @tsavorite 

@Buootiful ,

Sorry, not sorry!   I honestly hate the scent of celery.  I could not apply that scent to my face.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m the same way I hate celery ๐Ÿคข and itโ€™s thankfully does not smell like that @tsavorite 

@tsavorite it smells more cucumber-y to me. It's not bad at all.

@makeitup305 ,

Thank you.  That sounds even better!

@Buootiful can't wait to compare notes! What's your favorite product so far?

The volition beauty celery cream, hands down ๐Ÿ˜„ @makeitup305 . How about you? 

@Buootiful I just tried that one for the first time today. I'm sad to say I don't think it's going to be a favorite, just because I feel like my skin is normal to dry and this is targeted more towards oily skin. I feel like I need a little more moisture than this can give me. I will say that this seems like an awesome moisturizer to use under foundation, though, since it absorbs almost instantly. I think my favorite so far is the eye cream.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • 20190802_171651.jpg
  • 20190805_011037.jpg
  • 20190802_173149.jpg
  • 20190802_173723.jpg
  • 20190802_174554.jpg
  • 20190803_073106.jpg
testing