cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Glowing Up & BIC Podcast Tour

Sephora-Eventbrite-2160x1080-Smooch2.jpg

Hello, BIC! We have been itching to share a big announcement with you – we are going on tour! We won’t be sharing our musical talents (sorry to disappoint 🙂 ) but we do have a fabulous podcast partnership with some lovely young ladies and have decided to go on a tri-city podcast tour! Team BIC and a handful of Sephora superstars have been planning this for months and are oh-so excited to invite you to this first-ever event of its kind. Now, you may be curious… How is this going to work? Which podcast? Where?! Well read on and we will fill in all the blanks 🙂 

We are hosting three in-person events where we will be watching a live taping of Glowing Up – a podcast hosted by two fun, driven and LOL-inducing hosts, Caroline Goldfarb and Esther Povitsky. As you can probably tell by the name “Glowing Up,” podcast hosts Caroline and Esther are big-time beauty lovers who are also big fans of BIC. In addition to beauty, they talk about relationships, self-care, nutrition and so many other topics– this podcast is worth a listen! This is an exclusive event with a limited invite list so only Community members and fans of the podcast, better known as Glowmies, will be able to attend.

Where will these live recordings take place? We are bringing this podcast to three cities spanning the US - it was important for us to hold one event on the West Coast, one in the Mid-West and one the East Coast. We’ve optimized to focus on three Sephora store locations that will be the best fit for the hosting event and will also be accessible for many. 

Stop 1: Chicago at Michigan Ave Sephora on Sunday, 10/7 (7:30-9:30pm). To RSVP, please head to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/glowing-up-sephora-live-podcast-tour-chicago-tickets-50294287568 and fill out the form. You may need to copy & paste the link. The password is LetsGlow. **SOLD OUT**

Stop 2: New York at Brooklyn Sephora on Sunday, 10/14 (7:30-9:30pm). To RSVP, please head to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/glowing-up-sephora-live-podcast-tour-brooklyn-tickets-50598830464 and fill out the form. You may need to copy & paste the link. The password is LetsGlow. **SOLD OUT**

Stop 3: San Francisco at Union Street on Sunday, 10/28 (6:30-8:30pm). To RSVP, please head to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/glowing-up-sephora-live-podcast-tour-san-francisco-tickets-50600124334 and fill out the form. **SOLD OUT**

We know some of these are a bit far out but if anyone is willing to travel to these events we’d want to ensure you have adequate time to plan. As mentioned, we have a limited number of spots for Community members and Glowmies ONLY to attend these events so if you’re interested be sure to reserve a spot*! Please note that there will be no +1’s as this is an exclusive event we want to reserve as many spots as possible for Community members.

Do we have any BIC’ers are also fans of Glowing Up? Show & tell!

*We will prioritize spots for Community members. Please note that there will be no +1’s for this event to ensure active members of the Community are prioritized.

You too, @sprocketta! 😀

You too, @sprocketta! 😀

Re: Chicago & Brooklyn Tickets Live! Glowing Up & BIC Podcast Tour

No kidding @TKLJ!! Welcome back! I hope the event is great, let us know how it goes!

Re: Chicago, Brooklyn and SF: Let’s Glow it Up in October!

Any Brooklyn updates for the exclusive tickets? 

Sweet!  Thanks for the update @SephoraBIC

RE: Chicago, Brooklyn and SF: Let’s Glow it Up in October!

So fun!

Chicago, Brooklyn and SF: Let’s Glow it Up in October!

thank you

Thanks for news!

Excited for another community event in NY!  Would someone kindly tag me once the EventBrite link to the NY session is live?

Thanks for the tag @SephoraBIC!  Registered for the Brooklyn event!

@MlleCC See you in Brooklyn!! 

Thanks for the heads up!

I just got my ticket and I will see you there!

Love Glowing up!  I listen while at work so I'm a little behind but I love how frank they are about their search for the perfect glow while being so open about their issues and roadblocks.  They make me feel much cooler than I am.

Yay for Brooklyn- that's practically in my backyard! I would be pleased to attend and will be looking out for when the link is posted.

Hello! Great news!

Can’t for the NY tickets to go on sale!! ❤️❤️

Re: RE: Chicago, Brooklyn and SF: Let’s Glow it Up in October!

It sounds so much fun. I really really hope we have a similar community event at our side of boarder as well.

Oooh! This is great! I’ll be sure to sign up for the SF one as soon as it becomes available ☺️

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Sephora-Eventbrite-2160x1080-Smooch2.jpg
  • EB2FD2CE-5B2E-414E-A329-A8C18DF0E441.jpeg
  • Caroline has a captivated audience
  • Chicago GU show-3.jpg
  • Esther and the audience
  • Our new BIC backdrop!
  • A little red carpet action
  • Noms!
  • Love these ladies! So lucky to be working with @BrendaBT, @KatieBT, and @LexBT
  • More noms!
  • Caroline and the audience
  • Taylor from Nudestix chats with Esther
  • Stage is set
  • Post show shopping with Caroline
  • Esther and Caroline take the stage
testing