cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Black Friday Preview

BF Preview.jpg

We’re getting closer and closer to Black Friday and I know many of you have been searching far and wide for the best deals so I wanted to give a little sneak peek at what’s to come from Sephora this Black Friday! Like last year, we will share a Black Friday preview on the Sephora App starting this Friday, 11/17! If you want to know first I highly recommend downloading the app since that’s the first place we will be sharing our Black Friday deals.

All of our Black Friday deals will be $15 and under… We’re talking products up to 75% off! As far as brands, we have deals from countless brands you know and love. You’ll see products from Becca, Urban Decay, Tocca and many more.

Now of course this wouldn’t really be a sneak peek if I didn’t give you a little taste of what you will be seeing in the app preview on 11/17! Here’s a look at a few products that will be available in the US and Canada for Black Friday:

3_BF.jpg

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream will be available in a 12 oz. tub! This baby is worth $42 and will be on sale for $15! Hello, hydrated winter skin!

1_BF.jpg

2. Buxom Pout on the Prowl is a $32 value and will be on sale for $12! In this set you will get one Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Dominique and a Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Toxic Cherry.

2_BF.jpg

3. Benefit Best-Seller Blowout is the last product we’re hinting at today. This set is a $43 value, will be on sale for $15! You’ll get a full-sized They’re Real! Mascara, mini Hoola bronzer and mini High Beam highlighter.

Who's excited for Black Friday?!  Show & tell!

sooo ready for black friday 🍇

sooo ready for black friday 🍇

RE: Black Friday Preview

Yay so excited for this! Definitely getting the Benefit deal! All for $15??
Anonymous Insider

I'm getting that moisturizer for sure!

I'm getting that moisturizer for sure!

Re: Black Friday Preview

If these three hints are only the tip of the iceberg, I'm in big trouble. 🙂  Love them!

So far I am already really impressed! I can't remember the deals last year but I know I didn't purchase any, and this year I'm already interested in 2 out of 3! Can't wait!

Can't wait!!!
Anonymous Insider

Can't wait to see everything. It'll be my first time shopping at Sephora I'm excited

Can’t wait to see the rest of the deals!

Thank you, This sounds awesome!!! Will we get more points than usual for Black Friday purchases?

Thank you for the sneak peak!

@KatieBT,

You have my interest at the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream!  I'm looking forward to that one! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@tsavorite, the FAB Ultra Repair Cream is amazing!  Light in texture but very moisturizing. And at that price - win, win!

@Anonymous,

I'm already a fan!  The FAB Ultra Repair Cream is a holy grail item for me! 

A must-have!  🙂

Thank you!  Will there be any more sneak peeks before Friday?

I am excited. Now i have to find a way to hide all these...

I am excited. Now i have to find a way to hide all these Sephora packages from hubby.

RE: I am excited. Now i have to find a way to hide all these...

You and me both! Lol

Are these deals for Canadians too? 

@kaitlanp Yes they are! Some of the offerings will differ but I only shared products available to both countries 🙂

Thank you for clarifying! @KatieBT It's great to see teasers applicable for both Canadians and Americans 🙂

Thank you @KatieBT i look forward to theses deals every year! And I love  sneak peek 😉 To get me excited to shop. 👋💸

@melissapurple22 you bet!! We are all getting very excited about all these deals... The holiday shopping frenzy has officially begun!

testing