cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Black Friday Preview

BF Preview.jpg

Weโ€™re getting closer and closer to Black Friday and I know many of you have been searching far and wide for the best deals so I wanted to give a little sneak peek at whatโ€™s to come from Sephora this Black Friday! Like last year, we will share a Black Friday preview on the Sephora App starting this Friday, 11/17! If you want to know first I highly recommend downloading the app since thatโ€™s the first place we will be sharing our Black Friday deals.

All of our Black Friday deals will be $15 and underโ€ฆ Weโ€™re talking products up to 75% off! As far as brands, we have deals from countless brands you know and love. Youโ€™ll see products from Becca, Urban Decay, Tocca and many more.

Now of course this wouldnโ€™t really be a sneak peek if I didnโ€™t give you a little taste of what you will be seeing in the app preview on 11/17! Hereโ€™s a look at a few products that will be available in the US and Canada for Black Friday:

3_BF.jpg

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream will be available in a 12 oz. tub! This baby is worth $42 and will be on sale for $15! Hello, hydrated winter skin!

1_BF.jpg

2. Buxom Pout on the Prowl is a $32 value and will be on sale for $12! In this set you will get one Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Dominique and a Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Toxic Cherry.

2_BF.jpg

3. Benefit Best-Seller Blowout is the last product weโ€™re hinting at today. This set is a $43 value, will be on sale for $15! Youโ€™ll get a full-sized Theyโ€™re Real! Mascara, mini Hoola bronzer and mini High Beam highlighter.

Who's excited for Black Friday?!  Show & tell!

sooo ready for black friday ๐Ÿ‡

sooo ready for black friday ๐Ÿ‡

RE: Black Friday Preview

Yay so excited for this! Definitely getting the Benefit deal! All for $15??
Anonymous Insider

I'm getting that moisturizer for sure!

I'm getting that moisturizer for sure!

Re: Black Friday Preview

If these three hints are only the tip of the iceberg, I'm in big trouble. ๐Ÿ™‚  Love them!

So far I am already really impressed! I can't remember the deals last year but I know I didn't purchase any, and this year I'm already interested in 2 out of 3! Can't wait!

Can't wait!!!
Anonymous Insider

Can't wait to see everything. It'll be my first time shopping at Sephora I'm excited

Canโ€™t wait to see the rest of the deals!

Thank you, This sounds awesome!!! Will we get more points than usual for Black Friday purchases?

Thank you for the sneak peak!

@KatieBT,

You have my interest at the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream!  I'm looking forward to that one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

@tsavorite, the FAB Ultra Repair Cream is amazing!  Light in texture but very moisturizing. And at that price - win, win!

@Anonymous,

I'm already a fan!  The FAB Ultra Repair Cream is a holy grail item for me! 

A must-have!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!  Will there be any more sneak peeks before Friday?

I am excited. Now i have to find a way to hide all these...

I am excited. Now i have to find a way to hide all these Sephora packages from hubby.

RE: I am excited. Now i have to find a way to hide all these...

You and me both! Lol

Are these deals for Canadians too? 

@kaitlanp Yes they are! Some of the offerings will differ but I only shared products available to both countries ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for clarifying! @KatieBT It's great to see teasers applicable for both Canadians and Americans ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @KatieBT i look forward to theses deals every year! And I love  sneak peek ๐Ÿ˜‰ To get me excited to shop. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’ธ

@melissapurple22 you bet!! We are all getting very excited about all these deals... The holiday shopping frenzy has officially begun!

1 Reply
testing