Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Best contour and highlights pallets

I'm new to going full face make up usually only do eyes and I want to explore way more. What's the best contour pallets? Or what do u recommend I should use?

Re: Best contour and highlights pallets

Hi @smiget22

My favourit for a contour & highlight palette are the ones from Kevyn Aucoin. I find the KA powders to be quite creamy so they apply and blend well. But more importantly for me, the contour shades have a cooler undertone than most of thr other such ive tried. I find this works well for mimicking shadows when contouring. 

There are a couple options, one being a smaller duo with one contour and one highlight shade. The other is a large palette with a few more shades. The pans are small, so just be aware of that. http://www.sephora.com/the-contour-book-art-sculpting-defining-volume-ii-P401659?skuId=1751189&icid2...

http://www.sephora.com/the-contour-duo-on-go-P415194?skuId=1871862&icid2=products%20grid:p415194

Best Contour:

- KVD Shade and Light

- Too Faced Cocoa Contour (medium)

Best Highlight:

- NARS Banc De Sable (the formula is so good!)

- MAC EDSFs (Superb etc)

Depends what sort of looks you want to create really and how pigmented you want your products to be. I love pigmented products and highlights that are super high-shine! Those are only a couple recommendations. Hth!

Love the KVD!!!!

The perfect contouring/highlighting set would definitely be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette. They come in powder and cremes. They both have 3 diverse highlight colors and 3 diverse contour colors. 

If it's your first time contouring I would suggest using powder. It's easier to blend, but it can look cake if you're using a lot of other powdered products. 

A creme contour is nice for that 'natural' look, it does take a minute to blend out. You could use a beauty blender or a duo fiber brush. A little goes a long way. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing