Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

MCJW Gratis Image.jpg

Happy Monday BTers!

In honor of their brand launch at Sephora, Madam C.J. Walker is giving away 10 bundles of product for curly to coily hair types! For your chance to win, simply answer the following question in the comments below. Be sure to include the hashtag #MadamCJWalkerGiveaway so your entry is valid!

We want to know: Why do you need these Madam C.J. Walker products for the curls in your life?

Post your answers by midnight tonight and 10 winners will be chosen randomly by Wednesday, March 9th. Good luck BeautyTalkers!

See full giveaway rules here: http://seph.me/1nrH9gA

Re: BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

Aloha!  I've only recently learned to actually love my curls.  So to make up for many, many years of mechanical, heat, and chemical abuse, I've been giving my lengths extra TLC.  This set would be the ultimate luxury for my stressed-out tresses.  Mahalo!

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

Wow cool! Well I'd love to try out this line for both myself and my children who each have thick, curly/coiled hair that is difficult to manage. I have yet to find a product that works for us. I used to relax my hair but have been transitioning back to my natural state and it hasn't been easy. These products would be great for me and my children. Thanks for the opportunity to try out the line and find our holy grail brand and hair are products #MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

i don't need these for myself, but I know my mother is still in search of the perfect curl therapy for her unruly hair!  If this product can promise no frizz and soft bouncy curls with definition then this is exactly what she needs!  

Without any help from products (which tend to dry out my hair and leave a weird crunchy feeling), my hair falls kind of limp, my curls look flat and lifeless. I'm hoping with the Madam C.J Walker products, my curls will bounce back to life and I don't have to spend too much time styling it in the mornings!

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I'd love to change my current approach to dealing with my curly hair, which is containment.  Previous trials of styling products for curly hair have left my hair crunchy, frizzy, weighed down, greasy, or half wavy/half curly.  Dare I hope again?  EDIT: forgot the tag 😄

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I'd love to change my current approach to dealing with my curly hair, which is containment.  Previous trials of styling products for curly hair have left my hair crunchy, frizzy, weighed down, greasy, or half wavy/half curly.  Dare I hope again? 

The answer is simple: so I can do something about this mess that I just tie up into a disastrous bun everyday! 😉😊   #wouldlovetowearmyhaircurly #MadamCJWalkerGiveaway 

# MadanCJWalkerGiveaway

I need this because I have found nothing else (high and low end) that I'm completely satisfied with. Could this be my HG that I will write about in the BT board?

Maybe...if  I win this of course 😉

Fun!

I need to try this, because without help from product, my curls (which are big on the under side, but not so much on the top), only look like waves.

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

A curly girls best hair friend is her products- walk into any curly girl's bathroom and you will be inundated with all the products we've tried to reduce frizz, hydrate and bring out our natural curls. I'd love to test out this line to see what it can do for my hair! 🙂

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I would love to try the Madam CJ Walker line because ever since I stopped processing my hair and allowed my natural texture to grow out, it's been a challenge trying to find the right regimen of products that are cost effective and do the job of keeping my hair moisturized and gives me curl definition. I'm also extremely concerned about using harmful chemicals so I try to look for products that contain as many natural ingredients as possible. Also, I need the Madam CJ Walker line because it's curl-specific, as opposed to other haircare brands that throw in a few curl products for marketing. I'm expecting formulas that offer superior curl treatment from this line!

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I want to help out my hair!

Hello,

I have naturally curly hair.  When I was younger, no one knew what to do with curly hair.  Even today, when I look in magazines, etc., all the styles and advice are for straight hair!  So, I don't know what products are out there for curly hair or even how to find out about products.  That is why I was very excited to see this!  I have not heard of this brand before and would love to try it.  I would love manageable curls with body and no frizz, but not greasy or stiff feeling.   I haven't found the right products yet and we are talking 40 years here!   Thank you very much!

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

My hair isn't naturally curly -- it's permanently waved.  I find it very difficult to find the right products for my hair, as I want to have a nice curl and need something to hold it.  At the same time, my hair is very thin and some products for curls seem to be aimed at people with very thick, curly hair.  This range looks like it is targeted at all types of hair and at hair that may be damaged (which having a perm certainly does to hair).  I'd really like to give it a try and hopefully find something that really helps my hair look nice.

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I have hard-to-manage curly hair that is frizzy but also thin.  It is difficult to make it look nice for more than a few hours and I need something that will maintain the style for longer to fit my busy lifestyle!

Well I need these because I'll try anything for my thick, curly, waist-length hair! I've switched to co-washing and like ingredient conscious picks. I get discouraged with my hair regularly and have many friends and clients that have never seen me with my hair down- simply because I haven't found what works for me best. I love my hair but I'm about to the point of cutting it off (making it even curlier without the weight of the length) just because finding products that make me want to wear my curls long and free have eluded me thus far!  I'm excited to have something new to try before it gets chopped!

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I have very fine hair that without work turns into a vaguely wavy/curly birds nest and as yet have been unable to fine a line that works with the curls without weighing everything down so much that I look like I'm losing my hair.  I would love to find a line that enabled me to embellish my curls without losing all the volume!

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

Oh how fun!  I have fairly fine, curly hair (around 3b) that I recently had highlighted and ever since, my curls haven't been reacting well to my usual products.  They've been frizzy and lifeless.  I need the joyful bounce back in my life!  I was just checking out the Madame CJ Walker line earlier today and I'm very intrigued!  

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

Hi hi and welcome to Sephora Madam C.J. Walker!

I have the frizziest and most unflattering curls. I always straighten my hair as I am unable to find products that can tame and keep my curls looking how they should.  It would be nice if I was able to wear my hair out curly as it naturally is.  I want to set my sassy curls free, this is why I need you in my life Madam CJ Walker  🙂

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

I have curly, wavy hair, and I can not lie...  I LOVE free stuck!   I'm always looking for that magical product to keep my curls frizz free.

#MadamCJWalkerGiveaway

Living in Alaska won't cause your hair to get frizzy but it will cause it to get super dry! Blowdrying or flat-ironing everyday doesn't help that cause whatsoever. Recently I've gone back to just letting it airdry but it's still a task to tame it. These products would definitely help me tame my curls so my hair is always on point. With summer coming up and the sun never setting, I won't be able to use the darkness to cover up my mess. My curls should always be, as Jaclyn Hill would say, on fleek. And I know Madam C.J. Walker products would definitely help that!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • MCJW Gratis Image.jpg
testing