Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

Clarisonic fri.jpg

It's giveaway day, BeautyTalk!

In honor of their 10th anniversary, Clarisonic is giving away their brand new Smart Profile Cleansing Devices to 10 lucky community members. For your chance to win, simply post your answer to the following question in the comments section with the hashtag #ClarisonicGiveaway.

We want to know: Why do you NEED a Clarisonic Smart Profile in your life? Show & Tell!

Post your answer by midnight tonight, and 10 winners will be chosen at random on Monday, October 13th. Good luck BeautyTalkers!

See full giveaway rules here> http://seph.me/1q8kS2s

Anonymous Insider

Re: BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I wanted to upgrade from my Mia2 but the Clarisonic Plus I got doesn't charge properly so it'd save me from having to deal with a warranty claim and sounds like it's a big, exciting upgrade! 

#ClarisonicGiveaway

I need the new Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I have the original Mia and I'm ready for an upgrade! To have multiple speeds/the smart function would be amazing, and the ability to turbo charge a specific area would be wonderful for the bouts of cystic acne I've been getting on my chin. Also, having a battery indicator on the handle would eliminate the issue of my Mia stopping in the middle of a cleansing because I forgot to charge the battery! #ClarisonicGiveaway

Turning 40 next week and my skin is a hot mess with cystic acne and hyperpigmentation, compliments of my three little kiddos.  This aging momma needs some major help and I think Clarisonic Smart Profile can help me look and feel better about my skin.  I want to look fabulous, but more importantly feel fabulous at 40! #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I have problem skin and I need a deep but gentle clean!  #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need this in my life because I absolutely love every device Clarisonic releases. I'd love to try it because I never know what setting to use on my Pro. #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need this in my life because my skin is not the same with my Clarisonic. I've been using my Clarisonic for eight years. Nothing else cleans like it and I feel like anything I put on my skin after using it just works so much better. The changeable head system is amazing the way I can switch out the heads to different sensitivity levels depending on what might be going on with my skin. 

I can't imagine not having a Clarisonic after using one for so many years. I would LOVE to be one of the first to try the Clarisonic Smart Profile! 😄 #ClarisonicGiveaway

I have two. 🙂

A Clarisonic Smart Profile would be a great addition to my skincare regime. I work outside a lot and use plenty of sunscreen to protect my skin, so by the end of the day, my poor face has a thick layer of sunscreen and barn/field dirt on it. A wash cloth just doesn't do a good job removing this gunk, but a Clarisonic makes quick work of a deep cleansing. I can actually feel the difference in how well my skin treatments are absorbed on nights when I use the Clarisonic vs nights that I don't (or use a different type of skin brush). So if I am lucky enough to win one of these beauty wonders, I will put it to immediate, loving use!

#ClarisonicGiveaway

It wouldn't let me edit my post so -

I need the new Clarisonic Smart Profile because my Mia's on it's last leg. With my oily skin I need something that will ensure that all traces of makeup and oil are removed from my skin when I'm cleansing it. Add my skin sensitivity to the mix and the new features of the Smart Profile will help to not over cleanse my skin. Plus who doesn't love a new gadget.  #ClarisonicGivaway

I would absolutely LOVE to try the Clarisonic Smart Profile, especially in these months leading up to my wedding! The multiple brush heads and sonic technology would provide the perfect balance of deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation for not only myself but also for my fiance. I'd love to attribute our glowing skin on our special day to the Clarisonic Smart Profile! 😉  #ClarisonicGiveaway

Anonymous Insider

I need one to help balance out my combination skin. I've heard clarisonic products are great for doing just that!  #ClarisonicGiveaway

I really need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life to save my face and boost my confidence since I know it'll help my skin be clearer!!!! rachelmarietravis at gmail dot com #ClarisonicGiveaway

Anonymous Insider

I need a Clarisonic in my life because I am still struggling with a bit of acne at the age of 27!  Since having my son, my skin has changed to be more dry and acne prone that beforehand.  I need to be a mommy that can have great skin and not be afraid of showing off my gorgeous glow!  #ClarisonicGiveaway

Why do I need to win the #ClarisonicGiveaway and finally acquire a Clarisonic Smart Profile to introduce to my beauty budoir?

Well, where do I start?

As a 31 year old flight attendant, every single day is a beauty mission: impossible.

My job REQUIRES me to look preened and presentable, despite hormones raging in my body due to constant jetlag and spending 12 hours locked up in the most dehumidified dirty recycled air possible. This alone wreaks havoc with your skin.

Then you add three layers of make up that you add to your face during your red eye flight, just to avoid scaring the life out of the passengers halfway across the Atlantic, which sort of clogs up your pores en masse when you get all hot and flustered rushing up and down the aisle to bring countless decafs to 245 passengers.

So...yes,  I need something in my life to deep clean out all that dirt off of my face once I`m back on terra firma, before I collapse into some hotelbed a million miles away from home.

A Clarisonic would save me from packing a trillion travelsize scrub-cleanse-detox- products in my carry on, and leave more space for souvenir (aka shoes) shopping.

Did I also mention that I am 31? Not 19, 31! That scares me quite a bit. A big bit.

Last but not least, as a flight attendant, I make the perfect ambassador for any beauty product; people always ask us `how can you look so freshfaced after 36hrs with no sleep??!`,

and I don`t mind sharing my secrets! I`d much rather tell them about my beauty rituals, than for them to tell me about their kids and diapers. Lord knows how much free advertising I`ve dished out during my 7 years in the sky.

Oh, and did I mention how frustrating a high-maintenance, low salary job can be?

VERY frustrating.

If I win can I have mine shipped to a BT friend in the US?

Regardless, I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I have a really busy schedule and it would help speed up my routine. Also, my skin gets really dry, and I end up over exfoliating. I think this would be a good way to exfoliate without over doing it.

#ClarisonicGiveaway.

Why do you NEED a Clarisonic Smart Profile in your life? Because despite being a skincare addict who have tried over 200 products and still have 100 more to go in my posession.....I've never actually tried a Clarisonic! I got a brush head to see what it's like, I spent a long time talking to a representative about different type of Clarasonic and different type of brushheads and what they are good for and now I'm 100% ready to try it. However, I am a poor student, so I would love to win and finally find out if all the good things everyone says about it is true. Thanks! 😃

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile because this is the first time in my life I have an opportunity to use skincare that's smarter than I am...and I'm very smart. #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need a Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I feel that having one would help me to establish a solid skincare routine.  I've started moisturizing day and night over the past year, now just need something to help me with the cleansing part since my ratty washcloths can't possibly be doing as great of a job as a Clarisonic would (and so quite often I just remove my eye makeup and don't bother with a good cleansing for the rest of my face).  Plus, I would never be able to afford one without the help of the #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need a Clarisonic Smart Profile device because I have a thyroid condition that causes my facial skin to be very dry and also causes facial redness. It definitely takes a toll on my self esteem, and it makes me miss the smooth and soft skin I once had before I was diagnosed. Clarisonic is known for being ideal for reducing facial redness and softly and carefully cleansing the face while also offering a nice gentle exfoliation. I love trying new skincare products, and I feel like this product fits my needs and would be so ideal to add to my daily skincare routine! Thanks so much for the chance! 🙂 #ClarisonicGiveaway

Why do you NEED a Clarisonic Smart Profile in your life? Show & Tell! I would love to have the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because entering my late 20s has been a skincare nightmare! My once lovely skin is more and more irritated by products that used to be Holy Grail status. I desperately need to try something Smart and innovative to help my problem skin! #ClarisonicGiveaway 

First off, thank you for the giveaway, it's super generous of you.

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because my well loved Plus is on it's last legs and for the years I have been using it, my skin has never looked better.  The Smart Profile sounds like an even greater tool for giving me flawless skin.

#ClarisonicGiveaway

I would love to win a Clairisonic because it seems like my skin is always changing, and I really want to start taking care of it at a young age to avoid problems later. It's something I've always wanted to try but could never really afford to. This smart device seems so great because you can adjust the settings, which I can do when my skin type changes. Also, I would love to share this with my sister(different brush heads, of course LOL) who is super into skincare. In fact, if I am feeling super nice and generous, I might just give it to her 😉 #ClairisonicGiveaway

testing