Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

Clarisonic fri.jpg

It's giveaway day, BeautyTalk!

In honor of their 10th anniversary, Clarisonic is giving away their brand new Smart Profile Cleansing Devices to 10 lucky community members. For your chance to win, simply post your answer to the following question in the comments section with the hashtag #ClarisonicGiveaway.

We want to know: Why do you NEED a Clarisonic Smart Profile in your life? Show & Tell!

Post your answer by midnight tonight, and 10 winners will be chosen at random on Monday, October 13th. Good luck BeautyTalkers!

See full giveaway rules here> http://seph.me/1q8kS2s

Re: BeautyTalk Giveaway Today!

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I had to throw my Mia 2 wildly into the air. 😮 The Smart Profile has a feature that super sensitive people like myself could really benefit from - the brush head communicates directly with the handle, which provides a customized experience.#ClarisonicGiveaway

I need a Clarisonic Smart Profile Cleansing device in my life because my beloved pink Mia stopped working after several years of faithful service and I could use a replacement!  Life isn't the same without it!   #ClarisonicGiveaway.

I totally NEED a Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because my skin STILL likes to freak out on me, despite all of my efforts! The options for a more customized experience could finally help me be able to go out in public without foundation!

#ClarisonicGiveaway

I need this in my life because I've desperately wanted one for years but could never justify the price tag. My skin is terrible (acne, black heads, mila) and I really feel like a clarisonic would be the answer to my problems.

#Clarisonicgiveaway

I NEED a clarisonic smart profile because my skin is in desperate need of it. I have sensitive congested skin and I think the smart profile could make a huge difference #ClarisonicGiveaway

I need the Clarisonic Smart Profile for my crazy combination skin - I can use one speed to tackle dry places and another for the oily zones!  I'd love to own my first Clarisonic! #ClarisonicGiveaway

Because I don't have it and I love to have fresh clean skin!!!!! Plus I always like to have the new gadgets !!!!! 

#ClarisonicGiveaway

I totally need a Clarisonic Smart Profile in my life because I am currently struggling with pregnancy skin going berserk, and I think a Clarisonic would do just the trick to helping me stay on top of my twice to thrice-weekly facial exfoliation without using harsh and unsafe chemicals! That, and I've never had the privilege of owning a Clarisonic before, so I would love the chance to try it. 🙂 #ClarisonicGiveaway

So Canadians aren't eligible??????  #ClarisonicGiveaway

I NEED this in my life because I love my Mia 2 and I know this one would be EVEN BETTER! 🙂

#ClarisonicGiveaway.

Shucks, I too forgot #ClarisonicGiveaway

I NEED the smart clarisonic in my life because my skin is always changing and I LOVE the fact that you can adjust speeds, etc. I can really be smart and use this device to customize my skins needs. I also want this because I can use all the brush heads on it. Plus, who doesn't love a great giveaway 🙂

I forgot my #ClarisonicGiveaway and it wouldn't let me edit my post. 

I need this in my life because I loved my Mia 2 that sadly just bit the dust 😞 I am in desperate need of a new Clarisonic and it would be awesome to win one of these!  

testing