Anonymous Insider

Beauty gurus on YouTube

Who is your favorite YouTube artist? 

RE: Beauty gurus on YouTube

Kathleenlights! ❤️

Re: Beauty gurus on YouTube

Mileena'$ Makeup on Marco Dc'$ Channel is Shockingly Perfect!😄😄😄

'Marco Dc'! He does drag as 'Mileena'... His Handle is 'Marco Dc.' He sings dances entertains as both A Man and A Woman! As A Woman, He Makes even female celebrity Women look bad. He's Got 10+ different Talents!!! Check out His Good Videos. Some are terrible. He'$ better than Jeffree Star Jennifer Hudson and matches Lady Gaga in Drag! It'$ Awesome Subscribe Today!😄😄😄

Emily Noel,Jazmin Juicyjas, Rocio Ceja, Angelica Nyqvist, Jessica Braun, Elle S, Bailey B, Andrea Leigh,Carmi Mua and Denitslava

Laura Lee, Nikki Tutorials, and not specifically a beauty guru but Graveyard Girl’s makeup videos are great.
Anonymous Insider

I love Jaclyn hill. 

Anonymous Insider

Beauty gurus on YouTube

I loveeeeee Jeffrey star 😻

Check out this New Glam Girl better than Jeffree Star. Her drag name is Mileena and she stuns. Subscribe to 'Marco Dc'$ Channel. That's where You can find Her!

Her Name is Mileena on Marco dcs channel. 😄😄😄##

Facebeatbyen - Innessa Pustovit, she is great, introduces a lot of different make up from high-end to economical. Also Chloe Morello for more natural looks

More of a beauty blogger: Danna Ann has great reviews of makeup and has really nice technique for hooded eyes.

Samantha Ravendahl is my all time favorite. She could be talking about dirt and I would drop everything and watch it. Sam is like a cool older sister I never had! haha but lately I've really been enjoying samantha march too! (thats weird I didnt realize I would be recommending two samanthas!)

Alissa Ashley! She has hooded eyes like me,and is so well spoken and so great at explaining technique. Nor to mention her videos are the BEST quality I’ve ever seen. Like HD AF. Lol

Laura lee and nicol concilo!

My favorite is Amy Serrano.  She's not a beauty 'guru' per say, but I enjoy her aesthetic and vibe.  I also like Tamira Jarrell for the same reason.  I am really into fashion, so they cover the fashion side and the beauty side.  Amy is more upbeat and positive, while Tamira is more down to earth and not worried about coming across too strong.

For straight up beauty gurus, I'd say I like Jamie Paige and Tati.  Both are very in depth and thorough with their videos.

My favorite YouTube artist is definitely Sylvia gani she is so funny and has lots of experience omg i loveeeee her

My fav is Tati. She is very thorough, helpful, and very funny. I watch Nikkia joy because as a oily girl her videos are dedicated to us since she has oily skin too. I love to see her three day wear tests of foundations. I like watching Desi Perkins because she is so creative with her videos.

Beauty gurus on YouTube

Kelsee Briana Jai, Jackie Aina, Tifje069, Nikkibeautybliss, Candice Victoria, Too Much Mouth, Makeupshayla, Andrea Matillano and Glamtwinz334

Jeffree Star , Nyma Tang, manny, lauralee, Patrick Star and James Charles Top few favs also love watching drag makeup tutorials!!

“Kelsee Briana Jai”, Jackie Aina, Alissa Ashley & Nikki Tutorials. Kelsee is my go to, I can count on her to pop out those reviews like a BEAST!!! And she is close to my complexion so I really get an idea of what the makeup will look like on my skin tone.
testing