Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Thank you @keelybt

@peculiarzmakeup  FYI, for posts like that, you can click/tap the 3-dots menu (bottom right corner of each post) and use “Report inappropriate content” to alert a BIC mod/admin. I use it when I see someone being a big jerk or notice something odd about a user account. (I recently reported one that seemed to be a brand employee/affiliate promoting a brand’s products and services in all their posts, without disclosing their brand relationship.) Thanks for letting TeamBIC know about this one! 

That is really good to know I appreciate you letting me know that! @WinglessOne 💕

@TeamBIC, login issues are starting back up.  If I come straight to community, not from sephora.com, it half loads and kicks me out.  I couldn't log on to firefox mobile 30 min ago.  Able to login on desktop, but had to clear cookies and close and re-open firefox.

@danielledanielle @TeamBIC yes, I'm having issues, too.  Incognito isn't working for me anymore.   I signed onto Rakuten and am somehow able to get on now.  It's super frustrating.   I'm so out of the loop and it's not for lack of trying.

@danielledanielle Ahh just when we thought we were in the clear. Thank you for letting us know - we'll continue to monitor!

@keelybt @LaurieBT can we remove this user please? Ilovep***

IMG_2614.png

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for the call out! This has been taken care of. 

@keelybt Thank you!

Noted another issue, mainly with the app (quick uninstall and reinstall helped with logging in) and buying/viewing items.  For Nars, I don't see an item (Powermatte in Thunderkiss) in my favorites, but when I'm on Mobile, I can see it @TeamBIC .

ETA: Now it's appearing on my loves list, but I had to remove it and then re-add it.

ETAA: Gallery won't upload a video within the size limit.

1000002689.png

1000002690.png

Hi BIC friends, and happy Friday! 👋 A couple days ago our tech partners put out a fix that we think might've resolved some of the login issues that have been prominent on Community recently. If any of you continue to run into error messages on Community, please let us know! 

I am still not getting any notifications @GeorginaBT @TeamBIC . Anyone else having this issue? 

Hi @Sunnysmom! Yes - we are having trouble receiving email notifications on the TeamBIC account. We're looking into it with our tech partners as we speak. 🤓🙏

Thanks so much @GeorginaBT knew you were but just mentioning as I always have before. 😘

@Sunnysmom @Not me. I’m getting notifications. Did you check your spam folder?. Sometimes mine goes in there and I have to add it back to my inbox so that it knows it’s not spam. 

Yup I have been checking @SportyGirly125 thank you. I’m sure they’ll be back! 

So, @Missnur mentioned in another thread, but photos that were uploaded and 1-2 weeks ago are missing.  I think a pic I posted Saturday and one from last Tuesday are missing.  I can't really tell, because my profile is gone....

On Firefox Mobile, profiles aren't visible.

1000002651.png

On the upside, I can log into BIC, but the app...I can't log into.  😅

We've added this note to our ticket on this issue @danielledanielle! Plus this other profile issue - thanks for flagging it. 🙏

Thanks @GeorginaBT 

I was trying to leave some reviews and got the following error on two different products after submittIng reviews on iPhone.

IMG_0224.png

Then I was able to submit one review on the iPad that seemed to go through , but got the following error on the 2nd review. Is this happening for others? @TeamBIC 
IMG_6010.png

Hi @sister13! Uh oh - we've seen other members report this error message over the years, however it's not always consistent. It's been intermittently showing up for some members, and we recommend trying to leave your review on another platform or device to see if that helps! Thanks for flagging it to us here. 🙂

Okay, thanks - I'll keep trying and keep y'all posted. Thanks! 

2,333 Replies
testing