Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

@Mellmars1185 this is the thread and the glitch I was taking about, I couldn't get the thread to link before.

Any issues you are having, this is the place to report them ❤

@CynthieLu Thank you so much ☺️ 🥰. I really appreciate your help with this.

Anytime hunny! 😊 💞 @Mellmars1185 

I only post from my android phone in Samsung Internet, I hope this helps narrow it down @GeorginaBT Thank you and the tech people who keep this community running 😄

@TeamBIC I just realized that all of my reviews are missing 😬. Is this maybe a bug of some sort? Chrome desktop currently - I can check the app later as my phone is dead. Thank you!

@niki172 Same thing here 

Hi @niki172 and @Nahnom! 👋 I believe you're both referring to a profile issue that @sister13 pointed out below - sadly, this is affecting all Community members. 😥 

However, rest assured that all your approved reviews are still accessible from product pages on Sephora.com! 🙏 We'll be working on a better user experience for accessing and viewing reviews you’ve written from your profile page. Thanks for your patience with this, and hope you'll stay tuned for profile page improvements to come! 😊

@GeorginaBT that's what I get for not fully reading posts and just skimming - sorry about that. I'm glad it's not just me as I'm not even able to go to a product page that I know I left a review for and still can't find my review.

So sorry to hear that @niki172! Thanks for being such a good sport as our tech teams work towards resolving these bugs. 💙 If you happen to have a specific example of a product review you submitted but don't see on the product page, please feel free to let me know and I can help look into it! 😊

Thanks @GeorginaBT ! I send continued good will on the updates!! 

@GeorginaBT  Any insight on reviews for verified purchases not reflecting as verified purchases? I did some reviews for several products last week, all previous purchases through Sephora, and when I see the review after it’s posted, it doesn’t state that I actually bought the product myself. I know people are wary about reading reviews from people who don’t make their own purchases so I just wanted to check in 🙂 let me know! Thanks!

Hi @gonerogue - thanks for the tag here (and hope you're doing well! 😊). There are a few different criteria a review must meet for it to be eligible for a Verified Purchase badge. You can find them here: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/ratings-reviews#Badge 

I'd be happy to help look into any specific reviews that you think do meet all the eligibility criteria but don't show the Verified Purchase badge. 🤗 Let me know!

@GeorginaBT  Hello and thank you for your help! I see the policy has changed I won't bother reviewing items older than 60 days from now on. Hope you have been well as well. Hope to see some of the BT/BIC team soon! 🙂

@gonerogue I reported this and I think they are still working on it.

@TeamBIC - I have been trying to be more active in posting reviews on the product pages. I started getting errors when trying to post reviews this morning. And now, when I visit my profile page on Chrome on the PC, it shows 0 reviews. On the iPhone (safari browser, not the app), it shows 24 reviews, but when I click on that, it gives an error (screenshot below). Can you help? Thanks! 

B4FAE756-9B7D-4A2C-BF48-94D650D74C3C.jpeg

Hi @sister13 – thanks for tagging us here! 🙏 This confusing profile experience is one that we know about and is actually the unintended result of some Ratings & Reviews and Questions & Answers improvements we’ve been making behind the scenes. While some cool new features are coming to the Ratings & Reviews platform, we’re going to be working on a better user experience for accessing and viewing reviews you’ve written from your profile page (but rest assured that all your approved reviews are still accessible from product pages on Sephora.com!). We appreciate your patience, and hope you’ll stay tuned to see what’s to come! 😊

I realized after the fact that it was affecting others too, I thought it was just me! Thanks for the information and good luck with the system updates! @TeamBIC 

Tagging our Ambassadors here as a little FYI to this Ratings & Reviews experience. Thanks for being so patient, friends! 🙏

@ather @Buootiful @CookieGirl1 @danielledanielle @fatimamummy @Guessgal @haleyvvvv @heartsmyface @itsfi @Kim888 @lmaster @Mcakes @melissapurple22 @missjeanie @Missnur @Mochapj @niki172 @Samtian @Saradestin @SportyGirly125 

@GeorginaBT Thank you. I miss seeing them. Can't wait for the new one!

@GeorginaBT Thank you for the update!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @GeorginaBT 🙂

2,333 Replies
testing