Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Thank you @SportyGirly125. It's working for me now as well. Thank you @TeamBIC (and to your vendor partner) for keeping at this! 😁

@SportyGirly125  Thank you for the update! I will give it a try 🤗

@TeamBIC it's not the worst thing I've come across in the q&a but it seems like the question is just taking a shot at Olaplex

*on the page for thier new thickening/volumizing spray*

Screenshot_20230718_212215_Sephora.jpg

@CynthieLu Thank you for reporting this! I'll take a look and handle it accordingly!

Thank you @DaneeBT 🙏

@TeamBIC Hello I receieved a strange personal message from a user

@Mellmars1185 I will send you a PM for more information. 

Hello, for several days I’ve been getting errors and can’t reply to PMs! The first message I get is the one about invalid HTML. Then when I try to send , I get this one saying I’ve reached the limit for PMs. I have tried several times at different Times of day. Can anyone help? @TeamBIC 

PS: @danielledanielle  that’s why I haven’t responded to you, I’ve been trying to !

IMG_8019.jpeg

Ohhh! @sister13 , thanks for letting me know and I'm sorry this happened, too 

Hi @sister13! Sorry to hear about this - I've passed this along to our Forum vendor partners for them to give this a closer look. 🧐

@GeorginaBT Hello, just FYI, I had to retype the message I was trying to send, it had been copy and pasted when I was getting the errors. Anyway, eventually, I was able to send additional messages, though it was frustrating that it wouldn’t accept the pasted message which contained no special characters. Thanks for all you do!! 

Ah, thank you for this insight @sister13! This is helpful for us to know - glad you were able to send the messages in the end! 😊

@GeorginaBT @It doesn’t like when I copy and paste either even though nothing is wrong. 

Thank you! I’ll let you know if I can get it to work! @GeorginaBT 

Hello @TeamBIC ! I have been issues at checkout. My credit card is entered properly and works everywhere else. I am getting an error. But the same card works if I use the afterpay option.

Hi @Mellmars1185,

I can look into this for you. I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi @TeamBIC  I have not been able to upload photos in the app since a couple of days ago. 

error message: Bad Request 

ps: trying to upload a screenshot of the error but it also won’t let me do it here 😞  

I’m using an iPhone 13 Pro Max and the latest Sephora app update Version 23.13 

@Missnur @SportyGirly125 @itsfi Hi all! 👋 Our Gallery vendor partners have acknowledged this issue you're all seeing and are working on identifying the issue. We see the problem on our side, too. 😅 Thanks so much for flagging this! 

@GeorginaBT @Thank you for the update!

@Missnur @I got you. This is the error I am getting and MOD @keelybt is helping me with it.

IMG_0997.png

@Missnur @TeamBIC 

I’ve been having by the same problem, since Friday, I think. This is the error message I receive when I try to upload from the app. @@Missnur, is this what you are getting?

IMG_3574.png

I tried on my desktop through Chrome and this is the message I receive

IMG_3546.png

2,333 Replies
testing