Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Thanks for the update! I just reached Rising Star I the other day and now today saw I’m all the way back down to Rookie I. 😭 All that hard work (ha!) gone so fast! 

Hope it gets fixed soon! Thanks for all your hard work.

Thank you, @KatieBT!  I hope it's resolved soon.

Thanks @KatieBT ! I appreciate the effort by IT to remedy this issue! 😉

Thank you!

Thank you @KatieBT !  I was wondering why my rank dropped.  I appreciate all the time and effort you guys are putting in to get it corrected!  🙂

Thank you @KatieBT!

@KatieBT  Thank you and the Sephora team for all that you guys do, and for keeping us in the loop.

Hi BIC,

We recently made a change which was meant to fix our ranking system and have some users' readjusted to get proper credit. Unfortunately, this has caused some users' ranks to go down and many have reported seeing notifications of their ranks going both up and down, which was never intended.

We reported this immediately and are working fast to get this solved but, in the meantime, please disregard these notifications. Thank you to those of you who reported this issue to us!

-Katie & Team BIC

@KatieBT @TeamBic in skincare aware our whole masking thr...

@KatieBT @TeamBIC in skincare aware our whole masking thread has disappeared 😭

Re: @KatieBT @TeamBic in skincare aware our whole masking thr...

@lmaster is this still broken? I was able to find the masking thread but let me know!

Re: @KatieBT @TeamBic in skincare aware our whole masking thr...

@KatieBT thank you! @StephanieBT got it back for us, thanks so much!

thank you for the update and always being on top of things 🙂

@KatieBT Hi - My rank is moving around randomly this morning- I keep getting random notifications for different statuses  - @eshoe is experiencing the same thing. Thanks!!

@Kim888  I noticed this this morning too. Was wondering if I was seeing things 😶

@Kim888 I didn't get a notification, but it seems like I'm back to rookie I lol

oh well

@Kim888  haha yes. I seem to have gone back to a rookie, so it’s not just you. Congrats on your new status 😩

@PrettyPaint haha yeah it's looking like quite a few people reading through the threads! oh well hopefully it's just a weird glitch!

Not you too @Kim888! I noticed something was off with the rankings. It isn't impacting me but so many people seem to be Rookie I that weren't yesterday. Looks like you're already up to Rookie III! See if you can level up faster than the spambots. 😉

Ha, my rank hasn’t budged in over a year so even a false rank up would be exciting! Still waiting on that “You’ll rank up in no time” promise. 

@alexasteph same - I've been in GG2 purgatory forever.

Image result for forever gif

testing