Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

@blackkitty2014 I’m have been having the same difficulty hearting posts on my iPad !

@blackkitty2014, I’m having this issue on my iPhone when I’m on the mobile site.

Yes, and it is so annoying! 😞 This is happening with my android tablet, but not with my iphone.

@blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014 this has happened to me a few times over the last couple of days as well. it's fine like 90% of the time but sometimes i'm getting a message saying that action cannot be completed 

I am getting the same message @Kim888

I've been experiencing this a lot more lately @blackkitty2014 - on my phone and laptop. 😞

@itsfi, i feel liked i'm the rudest person on this board.  I don't heart posts at all??? eventhough i keep clicking and liked "wait, where the heart goes?" lol

I know what you mean @blackkitty2014! It used to be that whenever the post I wanted to heart to was the last one on my screen, it would show up but then disappear. Now I think, if only that were the issue. I find myself wanting to reply or add to my reply to a post: “I’m trying to ❤️ your post but it’s not letting me and at some point I might break my phone with how hard I’m pounding on it.” Hahahaha! 😂. Funny but true. 😂😕😔

I know what you mean, I've been feeling like that too @blackkitty2014

Additionally, has anyone noticed likes disappearing? I feel like I'm going a little crazy but I keep seeing threads and posts that I know I've liked but the heart is no longer 'red'. 

@Aaliaa I sometimes see the heart will be red on the featured thread at the top of the page even if I haven’t liked it. So, the opposite problem? 

@Aaliaa  you aren't crazy. I've noticed this too at times. 😞

Ok well as long as it isn't just me @veronika23!

@Aaliaanope! And I know others have mentioned this as well.

Just sharing some new issues I've had this week. Also liking a post from Safari has become nearly impossible. I have to go to the Google Chrome browser on my MacBook.

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 9.12.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 9.32.00 AM.png

New error message when clicking BIC subscription notification links from email.  This has been happening the last week.  Hard refresh works 50% of the time to fix it.  @KatieBT

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Six/m-p/4115915
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I was going to add a .gif of Boromir asking what new devilry this is, but it's early!

I tried to post to get the error to make a screencap, but the sign in seems to me working again for me - I didn't have to put in my username or password through, so it must have been saved! 

I don't know where else to post this, but now you can see who you are following, and who's following you!

Interesting. Does it actually work for anyone? 

My profile looks like this:Screenshot_20180725-232012.png

But when I click on "35 Followers", I just get this:Screenshot_20180725-231959.png

Mobile site, Android, Chrome 

@RGbrown

On mobile (both app and safari) I get the same error message saying you have no followers and my profile hasn’t been updated for about a month but on Safari on my laptop, it is updated and tells me the followers.

@RGbrownUnidentified Can confirm on Android, Chrome..getting the same 'no' message for both following and followers.

Adding, Firefox on Windows showing the same.

testing