Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! Welcome to your new Community. Smiley Happy 

Itโ€™s an exciting day! Weโ€™re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.(Beta!)

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• Content is still being migrated to the new community. This means that your ability to find and reply to certain threads may still be impacted. If you are looking for a thread and canโ€™t find it, please post here. Weโ€™ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the shuffle to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (โ€œI clicked here and it did *this*โ€), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the โ€œMy Postsโ€ tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

• There is a known bug with comment threading that we are working on. This means that if you want to see replies to a thread nested the โ€œcorrectโ€ way, you have to sort your thread view from oldest to newest. Yes, that means the newest comments are on the last page of the thread. If you sort by newest to oldest, you will see the newest comments on the first page, but replies wonโ€™t be nested under the comments theyโ€™re posted in response to. (See? Bug.)

Itโ€™s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Highlighted

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Anyone knows how can we see our followers? I can see some ppl are following me but have no idea who ๐Ÿค”

I am wondering the same thing...

(I think I am following you, btw...) Smiley Happy

@fatimamummy

@Tamara76 Thank you! Now I know at least 1 person to follow back ๐Ÿ˜€ I don't get why they put this feature in new forum though especially dhen we can't even see who the ppl are?

Tamara76 wrote:

I am wondering the same thing...

(I think I am following you, btw...) Smiley Happy

@fatimamummy

I just followed you both @Tamara76 @fatimamummy, do we no the purpose of following? Do we notifications of posts or something?

Smiley Sad

Good luck!  Sorry you are having trouble with your reviews. @Beadshopgirl

I found a workaround @Tamara76. I can write a review on my iPad if I use the Puffin app. ๐Ÿ™‚

@fatimamummy  I was also wondering this also. At first I thought it was just a glitch on the app, but I logged in on my computer and still couldn't figure out how to see my followers.

On my posts it labels me as an "Insider" although I am a Rouge member. Can someone explain this to me? 

Not sure what you are seeing, but here's a screenshot from my end; it shows you as Rouge โ˜บ๏ธ @m26430Screenshot_20170717-115038.png

EDIT: ok, wow, just noticed on the main Conversation feed that everyone seems to show up as "insider". Looks like another glitch ๐Ÿ™„Screenshot_20170717-115752.png

@RGbrown On the main feed it shows everyone being an insider until you click into the thread.....I wonder why. ๐Ÿค”

6 Replies