Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

BIC Rocket.jpg

BIC: You’ve been recruited for a top-secret mission that’s out of this world -- LITERALLY. We’re all launching off into space to save the world (together!)… the only catch? You can only bring ONE beauty product with you. I know, I know… that alone sounds like an impossible task, but the fate of the planet depends on us!

Can’t live without your brow pencil? Dependent on your daily moisturizer? Need a serious dry shampoo to make your last Earth-bound blowout last forever? Anything goes! (Also, for the sake of #science, let’s pretend gravity will still exist in this BIC rocketship of ours, so don’t worry about your liquid lipstick floating away into the stratosphere.) And yes, you’ll still be able to take selfies. 😉

Hit the reply button and let us know: What’s the ONE beauty product you’d take with you to outer space?

Re: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

What an evil question 😩 lol I’m gonna cheat. I will pick one skincare item and one Make-up item. The skincare item I choose is Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL and the makeup item is Anastasia Beverly Hills Flexible Hold Tinted Eyebrow Gel Espresso

I can improvise with everything else but I’m a wreck without brows. 

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 🤩 I’m obsessed with it. Makes my skin so sofffftttttt😍

Skinceuticals CE ferulic!

Omg. Bum bum cream, laniege vanilla sleep mask, or Dior addict lipstick in vintage (525). Toughest question ever!!

I don’t wear a lot of makeup, but I’m a lip balm addict 😅 so my one product would be my banana cream lip butter lip balm bye EnoughBody on Etsy. I have a few flavors but this is my fav 😊

go check them out!!

My vintage Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Archangel. Note: I can't tag this beloved, rare, complex color. It was discontinued five or six years ago. Mine is expired yet I can't discard it. For sure this is what I'd take.

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 2.36.18 AM.png

Michael, a common name but no human is worthy. None on earth right now. (There's a person I love labelled M________ in my own close family. I call him Mike and no one notices. Yay!) Michael is Top Brass, Gorgeous, Tactical, Perfect, so beyond... us all. Michael worships Christ as King and I do too. Our LORD is a great King, why all the toll, tribute and tax to an imaginary authority? Not for long. I don't understand humans who think humans can lead humans. It makes no logical sense. I never voted since I have a King. He is one for all people. Presidents, Kings, Goverments they killed our King. I can't forget it. Anyway, I love lipstick and everything women do. I'm a woman, I just travel sometimes. Just for when I am in the body, this connects me to home.Michael, a common name but no human is worthy. None on earth right now. (There's a person I love labelled M________ in my own close family. I call him Mike and no one notices. Yay!) Michael is Top Brass, Gorgeous, Tactical, Perfect, so beyond... us all. Michael worships Christ as King and I do too. Our LORD is a great King, why all the toll, tribute and tax to an imaginary authority? Not for long. I don't understand humans who think humans can lead humans. It makes no logical sense. I never voted since I have a King. He is one for all people. Presidents, Kings, Goverments they killed our King. I can't forget it. Anyway, I love lipstick and everything women do. I'm a woman, I just travel sometimes. Just for when I am in the body, this connects me to home.

In ARCHANGEL (2016)In ARCHANGEL (2016)

In ARCHANGEL (2016)In ARCHANGEL (2016)

In ARCHANGEL (2015) - note gloss was applied over it, there's no gloss so it late and this is it faded quite a bit, I recal taking this late at night. REALLY FADED it still does something. The other two are better examples of ARCHANGEL.In ARCHANGEL (2015) - note gloss was applied over it, there's no gloss so it late and this is it faded quite a bit, I recal taking this late at night. REALLY FADED it still does something. The other two are better examples of ARCHANGEL.

Tonight I am reliving the color. I love to prime one quick swipe on each lip with Pat G. (Sheer Balm!).

As I said, quick prime. One swipe upper, one quick lower blend lips. Yada yada...As I said, quick prime. One swipe upper, one quick lower blend lips. Yada yada...

ARCHANGEL (2021) Vintage Studded Lipstick Collection by Kat Von DARCHANGEL (2021) Vintage Studded Lipstick Collection by Kat Von D

Now I see what Pat G does under lipstick. I mean look at how much less dry this application is compared to using a fresh lipstick in 2016. Not sure can't remember if I primed. I heard Pat was sorta genius. I didn't get it. Starting to, if surprises like that keep happening. Gotta tag a good base with one swipe on each lip. 

PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Sheer Colour Balm 

I've got to third the "Aquaphor"! I love my makeup, but dry skin straight up hurts, and Aquaphor is, I think, the best all-purpose product for that I can think of. Put it on your face, put it on your lips, put it on your hands, elbows, anywhere!

This is impossible!! 😭 Probably a facial oil that can double as a cleanser and moisturizer. This would be really sad though, really really sad.

For an outerspace trip perfume, I'd pick Mona di Orio's Santal Nabataea. Something grounding and calming to remind me of earth.

@pocketvenus   It did cross my mind that since we’re all going up together we’ll likely start sharing/trading our precious beauty resources so we wont be too bad off (save for not having a world to go home to😶).

I love that you chose a scent to evoke memories.   

@heartsmyface Yes, I can definitely see a lot of trades happening 😄

@TeamBIC   Well since radiation is much stronger in space I’d go for a good spf like MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen 4 oz/ 113 g 

Definitely a red lip because I could use it for blush  (but also By Terry mascara and AB moisturizer if I got to sneak more with me ! )

@Sunnysmom   Good idea to choose a double duty product!

This is so hard...haha. I think I would need a moisturizer. I would really like a brow pencil as well, but my brows look a little better with moisturizer over them so we'd need to multi-purpose. One of my favorite moisturizers is Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL 

I would definitely have to have a brow product travel with me.  Without it, I look way more tired than I actually am. I would choose a gel because it will cover the non-black brow hairs I have, and tame them at the same time. #Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Gel

@Ispend2much6  Brows are definitely a must for me too 🙂

@PrettyPaint. I used to have the best brows and lashes naturally. Wish I still did,but thankful for all of the "assistance" available.

Spoiler

@Ispend2much6  Haha! I've always needed the assistance. I will never know the feeling of nice brows/lashes. 😃

LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask 

PAT McGRATH LABS OpuLUST Lip Gloss 

PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Astral Lip Balm Nude Astral 

TOM FORD Jasmin Rouge Eau de Parfum Fragrance 

Tatcha The Silk Cream 1.7 / 50 

testing