Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Bag Tag: KeelyBT

I'm on vacay, so we're playing Show & Tell Beauty Bag Tag! Today we're peeking inside the makeup bag of Beauty Advisor Keely (also known as KeelyBT). Enjoy!

KeelyBT.jpg

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in Wish

"This is my perfect peach blush. It gives life back to my skin and tones down my natural redness."

Illamasqua Gleam Cream in Aurora

"I need to have this with me at all times. It is a super quick way to brighten up my skin and give it a beautiful glow. A lot of people touch up with powder, but because I have dry skin, this luminizer is the perfect touch up formula for my skin type."

Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara

"I am obsessed with this mascara. It gives my lashes instant lift, length and curl."

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

"This liquid liner applies effortlessly and lasts all day."

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation

"This is my favorite to even out my complexion on the go. I can get the exact coverage I need in less than a minute."

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer

"Once I get my even skin, I need to cover up those circles! Apply and pat, pat, pat this concealer in and they've disappeared!"

NARS Satin Lip Pencil

"Perfect peach cheeks wouldn't be complete without my perfect peach lips!"

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Taupe

"This is the perfect shade to polish my brows without making them look heavy."

Anything catch your eye? Show & Tell!

Bag-tagged for Monday: MiaBT

Re: Beauty Bag Tag: KeelyBT

ooh thanks keely!  I've been looking for something that doesn't have obvious shimmer and this sounds like a winner!  onto my loves list it goes!

@Drrragon Omg the Gleam Cream is AMAZING!  It gives a natural radiance without looking shimmery and is so easy to apply over any product. 

I need that Gleam Cream!!:)

❤️ Melissa

Cute! The Illamasqua blushes and gleam creams are amazing, I need to pick a few up for my own makeup bag 😉

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

I firmly believe that KVD blushes and Illamasqua products are HIGHLY underrated. They're incredible.

Anonymous Insider

Keely always has some great products in her makeup bag!  I'm totally jealous of your goodies 😉  

@ Drrragon, ppppffffftttt, Candace will have to start a whole new theme of bags from the mods just for nail polish! 😛

coolio!  I love getting to see what our intrepid mods have in their makeup bags!  I've really been curious about Illamasqua Gleam Cream too lately!

any bets on how many nail polish bottles candace has in her bag? LOL!

Loving the whole "natural" tone of your products, Keely! Simple, uncomplicated, and flawless!

The HD Concealer works great...a trick with this is to tilt your chin down when applying to really see the area of dark circles/ puffiness and then just apply there (rather than under the whole eye area). Love that you can apply directly from the silicone tip also!

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • KeelyBT.jpg
testing