Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

BIC gift?

I got an email saying that they are giving out gifts to certain BIC members. Did other people get this email? I’ve never had this happen before and am really excited and I hope it’s real

RE: BIC gift?

Me too! But it is first come first served, so I’m hoping I was quick enough.

BIC gift?

@samesandy I received the email too. It is legit! 🙂 I'm excited! I want to participate even more now so I can receive more free gifts!!! haha

@laurieBIT @samesandy I also got this email and I found your post searching for information because I was concerned it might be a fishing scam. Mainly because its stating that we have to go to a special link and give our information. Can someone from Sephora confirm this? Would love the free gift if it’s legitimate 🙂

Re: RE: BIC gift?

Hi @MackyDeanna ,

Yes, please check your private messages by clicking the "bell" icon, and this message would have been sent to you from an "Admin" account such as TeamBIC or SephoraBIC. 

Best,

Laurie 🙂 

Tags:

Re: RE: BIC gift?

@MackyDeanna 

Laurie replied to another user below. From time to time Sephora gives out free gifts which they call Gratis to community members, I have received Gratis I think 4 times over the years. If you click the bell notification in the community at the top right, you will see it in a private message that yes it is real. 

Re: BIC gift?

Hi @samesandy ,

It sounds like you received an email notification for a private message that you received here in the Community.

Please click the "bell" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to view your Private Messages. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing