Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

April Favorites

I cannot believe that May is already here! I have been falling in love with so many new products so wanted to start an April Favorite thread to talk about everyone's favorite products they used last month. 

This thread is a place to share your favorite products, from long-time holy-grails to new products that surprised you. 

Which products  were you loving the most in April? Show & tell!

RE: April Favorites

1 OleHenricksen Facial Sauna Scub - part of a 3-product VIB-Rouge beauty offer during the spring sale. So glad I chose this offer instead. This scrub really is warming, and I love the faint eucalyptus (nice touch for the sauna theme). 🇦🇽. 2. REN ready steady glow daily AHA tonic - another purchase after sampling from a beauty offer. Squeaky clean AHA tonic that is slowly reducing the look of my pores after 2 month’s use. 🔆 3. That Kiehl’s Line-reducing Vitamin C serum concentrate from my April Play! Box. It glides over my wrinkles like a dream. Great concurrenc. I can’t tell yet if it’s making a difference, but I’d feelgreat going on and absorbs quickly into my skin. 3. Korres pomegranate Gel Moisturizer from my Allure Beaury box this month. I’m a sucker for pomegranate and it smells heavenly. Nice gel formula; perfect for spring. 🇬🇷. 5. ABH Amrezy Highlighter. I had to have it. I love it.

Re: RE: April Favorites

Great choice with the sauna scrub @shelteringsky.  I love it too - used it tonight actually! 

I let it sit on my skin like a mask, it's soooo relaxing 💆

RE: Re: RE: April Favorites

I will try that!

Re: April Favorites

My new fave has to be the Kat Von D eyeliner....yes i know i am late to the party. But its amazing, i use it for when my regular eyeliner does not show up with my glittery or liquid eye shadows

RE: Re: April Favorites

@Anastasiya13 I’m late to the party with you! Can’t believe how great it is!! Enjoy!

Re: RE: Re: April Favorites

@MackyDeannaHeck at least we know about the product now 🙂

RE: April Favorites

Too Faced’s Primed and Peachy. I got a free deluxe sample in store and I fell in love. It smells fruity and fresh for spring plus my makeup stays in place all day long.

I contemplated not showing these, because that first one is well, lets say interesting. The first picture is the morning after I washed my hair. I slept with a loosish bun and had zero product in my hair. Not sexy.

BeforeBeforeThe next one is after spending ten minutes styling my hair with the Amika heat styling brush. I'm blown away how well it works on my kinks, waves, curls and ponytail dents.

AfterAfter

I love some of the other purchases I've made this month, bu this one has to be my absolute favourite!!

RE: Re: April Favorites

@Aaliaa I think you look great in both photos. You have a very joyful smile and I believe a smile is the best look anyone can wear 🙂 you have also sold me on this amika .... um I don’t even know what it is lol, but I will be looking it up and adding it to my wish list. I have super straight hair- but so straight that it actually kinks and krinkles in it, especially for day 2. Heat usually loosens it up but I don’t always want to curl my hair. Thanks for sharing and keep smiling 🙂

Re: RE: Re: April Favorites

Thanks @MackyDeanna! Did you check out the Amika? Did you like it?

@Aaliaa I'm a little late to the party, but you look great!  You looked good in the  before, and stellar in the after picture!  Way to play up your assets.

Aaww, thats so sweet @sprocketta, thanks!!!

Amazing before and after @Aaliaa!  Your makeup looks super pretty too.  We'll done!

Thanks @RachFace2921, Its been so much fun trying out new looks and finding products I love in the process.

@Aaliaa did you buy the Amika set?? This tool is so good! If my hair wasn't frizzy I would use this every day but I need to flatten my hair intensely to get it stick straight. We've used this in the office and it always makes everyone's jaws drop because it works THAT well!

I did @KatieBT! I've been wanting the brush for a while and when the set released before the sale I decided to jump on it! I like the products that come with it too, so its a GREAT deal in the end, especially the dry shampoo. First one I've used without powder so NO white/dandruff look after use. Honestly I'm happy not to have poker straight hair so this is perfect for me. In the end it uses less heat as I don't have to dry my hair with a hairdryer before to see results. 

You look AMAZING! @Aaliaa

Thanks lovelies @scott1201 @Titian06

You look great, @Aaliaa!  

@Aaliaa  Wow, I can see why you love this brush!! Your hair looks great and the whole look is so pretty!! Your masking is paying off too!! 😉💞

83 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • IMG_2311.JPG
  • 6D10D510-7AD8-40EA-A47D-1D1A6B015D07.jpeg
  • Before
  • After
testing