Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

(Applications Closed) Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

The SephoraQuad Influncer Program is coming.png

Exciting news, BIC!

Sephora is launching a one-of-a-kind influencer program and we are inviting YOU to apply for a chance to partner with Sephora as a member of the first ever #SephoraSquad! The #SephoraSquad is meant to represent the authentic voices of people who truly love Sephora, so community members definitely come to mind for this opportunity. You don’t have to be “picture perfect” nor are you required to have 100M followers, we’ll be considering passionate applicants with varying levels of experience with beauty and social media. The best part? #SephoraSquad finalists will be offered paid 2019 Sephora partnerships and will be connected with exciting Sephora products, resources, and our network of brands and industry experts to help.

If this sounds like something you would love, applications open 2/13 at 9am EST. Head to this link tomorrow to apply for a seat on the #SephoraSquad!

Good luck!

TeamBIC

Tags:

Re: (Applications Closed) Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

I wasn’t selected but I got at least 50 testimonials so I can feel good about that!!  Congratulations to the semi-finalists!!  Good luck, ladies and gentlemen! 

XOXO, Michelleschef

Hello everybody! Reminder that that semifinalists will be announced tomorrow on SephoraSquad.com so be sure to take a look.

Good luck to all applicants!

RE: Re: (Applications Closed) Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Katie, do you by chance have an Instagram? Sounds weird I know just want to be sure it is you who I follow! Lol 😊

Good luck to everyone that applied!

Re: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Applications for #SephoraSquad have closed and we want to know who applied to join! If you submitted an application, please private message us by heading to our profile and clicking "send message." Please be sure to share your name and Instagram handle in your private message.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

xoxo, 

Team BIC

I really wanted to apply to be a part of the #Sephorasquad but why is the application closed early? It says that it closes at 11:59 PM PST

Sad! I just found out about this right now..I would've loved to have tried, it is closed now 😞 

Since this will close soon, I would really appreciate a  testimonial: https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/tastygalaxy_123

I am at @tastygalaxyblog if you would like to follow me on IG 🙂 

I submitted it yesterday and posted it on my story! @ABC345  🙂

Thank you so much, @Buootiful 🙂 

I finally finished my application! Woohoo!

I know it's the last day, but I'd love any testimonials! You can find me on Instagram: diorandjellybeans ❤️

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/diorandjellybeans

diorandjellybeans-application.png

Hey everyone today is the LAST DAY for testimonials. Please if you have not done so please submit a testimonial about me so I can continue on in the selection process and make the finals. I NEED YOUR HELP this will be a life changing opportunity for me. If you do not know who I am check out my IG @jlsbeauty101 as well as my YouTube channel. Thank you all for your help!1FA0E95D-F410-45B0-860F-501858E95494.jpeg

I can’t believe Round 1 is almost over!  Since today is the last day to submit testimonials, I wanted to ask for your support one last time - It would mean the world to me as y’all know I am a Sephora Superfan and this would literally be a dream come true!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

44C531BD-700D-4450-8BBD-ECD4CCDF85FD.jpeg

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/enchanted_but_not_amused

Feel free to give me a follow on IG, too - enchanted_but_not_amused - please make sure to let me know you’re from BIC so I can follow back!!!❤️❤️❤️

@Tamara76  I got your testimonial in just under the wire! Good luck! 😊

Thank you so very much, @starsandbucks !💗

RE: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Soooo exciting!

I finally did this! I talked myself out of applying because I don't have a big Instagram following and I haven't been able to post very much here recently. But it's been eating away at me that I didn't at least try. If nothing else it was a good writing exercise! I'll go through and leave some testimonials tonight!

E069752E-752A-4D31-B49A-CE428CED4E29.jpeg

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/starsandbucks

Just followed you and left you a testimonial 🙂 

@starsandbucks I messaged you on IG💕

Anonymous Insider

Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone! ❤️

379 Replies
testing