Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

(Applications Closed) Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

The SephoraQuad Influncer Program is coming.png

Exciting news, BIC!

Sephora is launching a one-of-a-kind influencer program and we are inviting YOU to apply for a chance to partner with Sephora as a member of the first ever #SephoraSquad! The #SephoraSquad is meant to represent the authentic voices of people who truly love Sephora, so community members definitely come to mind for this opportunity. You don’t have to be “picture perfect” nor are you required to have 100M followers, we’ll be considering passionate applicants with varying levels of experience with beauty and social media. The best part? #SephoraSquad finalists will be offered paid 2019 Sephora partnerships and will be connected with exciting Sephora products, resources, and our network of brands and industry experts to help.

If this sounds like something you would love, applications open 2/13 at 9am EST. Head to this link tomorrow to apply for a seat on the #SephoraSquad!

Good luck!

TeamBIC

Tags:

Re: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Aww thank you @MeganRich24  !!! Thanks for sharing your link; best of luck 🤞🏽

Done 👏

Thank you @fieldsofclover  !!!!!

@ElleElleG, can you share your link for testimonials?

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I didn't even think to see whether anyone was posting links @pocketvenus  LOL

I'm going to add to to my original post, thanks!!

RE: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Hi there I recently applied to the program but used my business email does that make a huge difference I wanted to reflect my beauty insider status with my application please let me know if someone could help assist! Thanks for your time, Jackie Valdes IG: www.instagram.com/themommathatcould

Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

i missed this how sad.

No you didn’t, you can apply through March 2nd. For some reason the link is not working in the app but you can go online and do it; good luck!💋

WOW! This is so cool! I'm applying now ❤️ Thank you for doing this and giving all influencers an opportunity to grow and learn. 

Anonymous Insider

Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad, too cute to be 43, I feel 23!

I can't wait, consider me on the #SephoraSquad, Good luck to all and thanks for this amazing opportunity!14324522_10154577882053024_1480909553051793023_o.jpg20171021_165538.jpg#

@TeamBIC wrote:

The SephoraQuad Influncer Program is coming.png

Exciting news, BIC!

Sephora is launching a one-of-a-kind influencer program and we are inviting YOU to apply for a chance to partner with Sephora as a member of the first ever #SephoraSquad! The #SephoraSquad is meant to represent the authentic voices of people who truly love Sephora, so community members definitely come to mind for this opportunity. You don’t have to be “picture perfect” nor are you required to have 100M followers, we’ll be considering passionate applicants with varying levels of experience with beauty and social media. The best part? #SephoraSquad finalists will be offered paid 2019 Sephora partnerships and will be connected with exciting Sephora products, resources, and our network of brands and industry experts to help.

If this sounds like something you would love, applications open 2/13 at 9am EST. Head to this link tomorrow to apply for a seat on the #SephoraSquad!

Good luck!

TeamBIC

I am applying now! Good luck everyone!!

Totally missed this lol maybe next year!

No you didn’t, for some reason the link isn’t working in the app, but you can go online and do it. Good luck!💋

Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

This is amazing! Applying now! 😍

So excited!

good luck to all who enter!

Thank you @darkiceis Heart I just applied and would love your support, I am happy to reciprocate if you decide to apply as well!

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/michaelachicotsky

Good luck @Mcakes!

Good luck, too! @Mcakes  I will leave a testimonial. Id be so grateful for your support if you like what I post too. Thanks!!!!

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/pinkylo78

@Mcakes  Done! I’m not applying but good luck to you!

But @darkiceis 😫😫😫 we want  to apply toooooo

testing