Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-first Sneak Peek 6/6

Happy first week of June everyone! This next App-first Sneak Peek comes right in time for summer. On Wednesday, 6/6, the IGK Summer Hair Value Set will be coming to the Sephora App before anywhere else!

The set comes with three products: Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel, Beach Club Texture Spray Mini and the new No More Blow High Speed Air Dry Spray. Each of these products are a must have for a natural summer hair look.

igk set.jpg

We reviewed the Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel previously and really love it. I was able to test out the Beach Club Volumizing Texture Spray which is salt-free and lightweight, I love the texture and volume it added to my beachy waves and it smells INCREDIBLE! No More Blow High Speed Air Dry Spray is a new product which is meant to cut your hair air-drying time in half while protecting your hair from damage and frizz. 

What’s your favorite product from IGK? Show &Tell!

Re: App-first Sneak Peek 6/6

Was there another sneak peek item in 6/6? A Sephora Collection lip stain? 

I love seeing hair sets like these for newer products. After trying out their dry shampoo, I am definitely going to give these a try if the set is available to Canada. 

@Anewxa This set will be available in Canada 🙂

RE: App-first Sneak Peek 6/6

@BrendaBT Do you know if these will be full size and if this combination will be available in Canada as well?

Re: RE: App-first Sneak Peek 6/6

The set includes only minis and it will be available in Canada! 🙂

@BrendaBT I would love to know as well 👀

I love making doing my hair as simple it can be ,I have thick curly hair I can’t wait to try this product 💋🥰

Do you know the price of the set? Thx!!💋

@lja7 hello! The set will be $30 dollars 🙂

Thank you!💋

@BrendaBT I haven’t tried the other two but the No More Blow is a staple for me! I love it and actually use it on dry shampoo days as well as just washed hair days. Usually, even when I am not shampooing and keep my hair tried up while showering, it still gets a little damp. This spray works wonderfully to help even the dampness dry out quickly and the takes frizz beautifully!

App-first Sneak Peek 6/6

Ahhh! These are the exact products that I wanted to try out! Great set!!! 😄 @BrendaBT

Looks great @BrendaBT. I have been wanting to try beach club! 🙂

@PrettyPaint I really like it! I love how just like the coconut gel, it doesn't leave your hair stiff yet it truly works and gives you beautiful volume and lonlasting waves! If you get a chance to try it out let us know what you think!

Oh this set seems amazing, @BrendaBT! I love a good wave spray in the summer and my hair takes forever to dry so the Air Dry spray sounds perfect. Do you have any tips on how to use the IGK oil gel?

@SpaceLlama I love, love, love the Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel! I have to use heat tools to wave my hair because it's really flat and straight, so after I wave my hair I use texture spray and then pour a little coconut oil gel on my hands and run it through my waves so they last longer. I also love using it when I put my hair up in a bun or ponytail because I have a million baby hairs and the gel makes them stay down without making my hair stiff like other gels of hair sprays. 🙂 🙂

@BrendaBT I have the same problem with baby hairs, I’m really excited to try the Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel!! 😄

Oh that sounds great, @BrendaBT! Anything that can help my hair stay wavy longer is great! Thanks for responding 😄 

This is exciting, it looks like an amazing set with products I’ve been eyeing @BrendaBT 😍 I really like the Hot Girls shampoo and conditioner by IGK, the Thirsty Girl leave in conditioner is also amazing! I can’t wait to grab this set so I can try out more IGK products 

@bakeamuffin those were my same exact thoughts when I first learned about this set! I've been eyeing these for a while now so it's going to be great time to get all three! I love IGK and I actually have also been wanting to try the Thirsty Gilr leave in conditioner because my hair is frizzy and quite damaged. Would you recommend it? 

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 76 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • igk set.jpg
testing