cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

Jo Malone Pic.jpg

Happy almost summer…breakout the shades and the sunscreen! This next App-first Sneak Peek comes right in time for fun in the sun. On Wednesday, 6/20, the Jo Malone candle and fragrances will be coming to the Sephora App

The products featured: Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Scented Candle Bougie Parfumee, Jo Malone Amber & Lavender Cologne, Jo Malone Red Rose Cologne, Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede. All of these products are a must have for a fun, fresh, beach weather day that transforms into a night-time candle lit evening dinner with your dog.

@KatieBT has told me so much about how you all love Jo Malone. I’ve heard a lot about the brand and I’m excited to share some new products from the brand! The Blackberry & Bay Scented Candle lives up to its name! Honestly, this is one of the best candles I’ve ever smelled. The colognes don’t fall far behind, the Red Rose Cologne smells like a bouquet of roses, the Amber & Lavender makes me feel like I am in a field of lavender in the middle of Spring and my favorite is the Peony & Blush Suede Cologne. This scent transports me to a sweet-smelling utopia filled with peonies. A little goes a long way so you only need one spritz to make your friends obsess over the scent your wearing. They also come in these adorable glass bottles with gold accents and a colorful design. There is no doubt in my mind I will be adding the Peony Blush & Suede Cologne to my fragrance collection.

What’s your favorite Jo Malone scent? Do Tell!

Re: App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

Love the packaging!  I still need to give the Jo Malone products a try as everyone raves about them 

RE: Re: App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

@ElleElleG I LOVE her products. It’s my go for date night. Hope you find a scent that you like. I’m a floral girl so I think have most of her florals.

Just this week I got Peony and Blush Suede in the special edition packaging. It’s beautiful! 

@TayBT Reading this post and I have the urge to light a candle! 

Peony Blush & Suede is a classic but lately I’ve been into Blackberry & Bay because it smells like tart berries mixed with an earthy scent. It’s perfect for summer 🙂

Have you tested the candle and if so, how much burn time did you get based on usage? 

That candle and the redesigned bottles are too cute!  My all time fave Jo Malone scent is Nectarine Blossom and Honey. ❤️   @TayBT

These scents all sound amazing! I love rose and lavender and peony--- decisions, decisions! 

So many decisions...I'll have to get them all!

@quspork

The packaging is so cute! It instantly grabbed my attention. 🙂

My favorite scent is Wood Sage & Sea Salt, infamously known for being so volatile. 

@myumew It is adorable! 🙂

I'll have to try that scent, it sounds interesting!

ooooh those candles are so fun!

Aren't they?! @Kim888

@TayBT, I think I should be banned from buying any more Jo Malone. I think my favorite of all is Nectarines and Honey Blossom but that could be changed by tomorrow. It’s kinda hard to choose favorite among your kids you know. I’m currently having 6 scents in my collection and another 2 will arrive tomorrow. I’m still eyeing on Jasmine Sambac & Marrigold, Oud & Bergamot and Velvet Rose & Oud Rich Extract.

@blackkitty2014 Nooo, never that! You are always welcome. That sounds like my kind of taste! I'll have to test that one as well. I love that you have so many scents, it gives you options to choose from depending on your mood that day. Let me know what you think about the other scents and if you decide to get them all!

RE: App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

I LOVE Jo Malone! My favorite scent is Peony & Blush Suede layered with Wood Sage & Sea Salt. Both are great scents by themselves, as well.

Re: RE: App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

@keibee Yes! LOVE the Peony & Blush Suede. I'm going to try the second one you recommended 😉

RE: App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

@TayBT we LOVE jo Malone!! I would highly recommend mimosa and cardamom is my absolute Fav. If you’re a floral girl you may like it. This is my first time seeing you in the community and would like to say welcome.

Re: RE: App-first Sneak Peek 6/20

I can tell!! @KNC24 I'm definitely a flower child, it is now on my list! Thank you so much I'm very excited to join community!

@TayBT These Poppy Delevingne designed repackagings are so cute! Lately I’ve been wearing Peony & Blush Suede, Basil & Neroli, and the latest from the Intense line, Jasmine Sambac & Marigold.

I hope Sephora will carry the Intense Rich Extracts, I am dying to get my hands on the Velvet Rose and Oud! 

Hope you get to thoroughly explore the line, and remember that layering is half the fun!

@LCResz So stylish! Love the Pop Art stripes inspiration.

You never know;) keep your eyes out.

Me too! I can tell I'm going to have fun playing in different scents and making up my own concoction that works for me:)

@TayBT Poppy’s last collection of LE bottle art (Orange Blossom and Tuberose Angelica) were also carried @Sephora;they were such fun confetti designs, I hope they keep making these collaborations! 

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 66 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • Jo Malone Pic.jpg
testing