App-First Sneak Peek 5/15
Hello beautiful friends! I know it's been a while since our last App-First Sneak Peek but knowing the community's love for glow, cute packaging, and travel-friendly products, you are all going to be as excited as me. Keep reading to find out what's coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday, 5/15, before anywhere else.
This comes right in time for summer and features two full-sized products and six deluxe sample sized products.
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Conceited: Can we say glow-goals? This loose pigment is packed with gorgeous highly reflective, iridescent pearls, but keep in mind a little goes a long way.
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Vanilla Quartz: We all know Becca knows highlighters and we can never have too many! Vanilla Quartz is absolutely stunning so I was so excited to see this community favorite product was part of the kit.
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Champagne Diamonds (full sized): This is an easy to use eyeshadow pencil. I used it to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone.
- Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer in Shady Biz: This is a light bronzer with warm undertones and it’s transfer resistant. I am a HUGE Fenty Beauty fan but surprisingly I had never tried this bronzer before. O-M-G, it is beautiful, brings such a light warmth to the face and natural sunkissed look.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow in Traslucent: This is a version of the iconic Translucent Loose Setting Powder in a glow finish that sets makeup for a more subtle everyday glow.
- Mar Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel in 01 Perfect Nude: This is one of my favorite products because you can apply directly on the skin, under foundation, mix with foundation or primer, or use it as a highlighter. Bonus: The Dew Drops Gel is formulated with five forms of coconut and vitamin B5 to help hydrate and nourish skin.
Sephora Collection Ultrashine Lip Gel in 01 Perfect Nude: This lives up to its name because it is the perfect nude! I love how universal this shade is and how the length weight formula gives the lips a more plump appearance.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea, Seaglass Eyeshadow in Suite Life (full sized): This liquid-to-powder eye-shadow screams mermaid vibes! Such a fun product and adds splash of fun color and sparkle.
These products come in an adorable and reusable light yellow plastic pouch. Because all these are minis they are perfect for testing, mix and matching different products before committing to a full-size, they are small enough to throw in your makeup bag so you can bring your summer glow and bronze everywhere you go.
UPDATE: Beautiful @KatieBT had some fun creating this fabulous summer-ready look using the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencilon the inner corners of her eyes, FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzerto contour, and ARTIST COUTURE - Diamond Glow Powder to highlight her cheek bones.
What is your favorite product to achieve the perfect glow? Show & Tell!