Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-First Sneak Peek 3/13

Happy Monday! I am excited to share this week’s app-sneak peek with you all because I know the two products in this set are community favorites!

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure and Setting Powder Set is coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday, 3/13, before anywhere else. And will be available in the US and Canada. The set will include a mini Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Mood Exposure and Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder! Because both products are minis they are perfect to throw in your makeup bag, for travel, and for testing out these community holy-grails if you don’t want to commit to the full-sized products just yet!

Hourglass Blush and Powder Set.jpg

The Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucenthas became one of my favorite products since I tried it a few months ago. I love how lightweight the powder feels over my makeup, how smooth my complexion looked, and also noticed there was no flashback in my photos.

The Ambient Lighting Blush Collection - Mood Exposureis the definition of BEAUTIFUL! The packaging comes in a very elegant, rose gold case and it comes with a mirror inside which is convenient for on-the-go blush application. As for the formula, it is lightweight yet pigmented and the soft plum color gives the skin a natural flush with a radiant finish. @KatieBT also tried this blush and she loved how this instantly gave her cheeks a radiant flush or color without being too pigmented. Bonus! Both products are 100% cruelty-free.

What’s your favorite Hourglass product? Show & Tell!

Re: App-First Sneak Peek 3/13

@BrendaBT hello Brenda, will this duo pop up again on the site? 

Anyone know what happen to this duo? I thought it was listed on sephora site (though still app exclusive) but now it’s no longer on the website?! 😱 does anyone know when will this set be available on website? Thanks

@maghk I bought it, so I went to my order page to pull up the link and it won’t let me open up the link. It says sold out, so no telling when it will restock.

Oh great! Did u get it via website or app?

i didn’t see it become available in website link. And now it disappeared (i hearted it before)😭

I had to heart it and then add it to my cart from my loves list. I don’t have the app. Also my order now shows no heart next to it and I know I did, that is the only way I could add it to my cart

App-First Sneak Peek 3/13

I've never tried any Hourglass blush or powder, but these look tempting!!

Great set! @BrendaBT  Mood exposure is the perfect color /non-color when you went bold with eyes or lips (or both) and struggling with what blush to use! Or, if you don’t want something too pink or peach. And that Veil Powder is fabulous.

OMG what a great little duo! 😄 I love minis! Not only are they great for travel but it gives a chance to def try before you buy and commit to the full size, as I for one hate doing returns. The amount and the price are great on this!

@BrendaBT Thanks for sharing!  That's awesome that Hourglass is coming out with a mini set and I'm sure that A LOT of people are going to pick that up.

I love hourglass products, Mood Flush and Diffused Heat were the first Hourglass blushes I tried and they are still faves that I reach for again and again. Otherwise, the annual palettes/edits are also amazing as they're a great way to have finishing, blush, and highlighting powders all in one. I agree with @SportyGirly125 , the most recent Unlocked palette is close to perfect 🙂 

@BrendaBT Mine is the limited edition Ambient Lighting Edit-Unlocked palette.  It had such a great color combo for my skin tone 

@BrendaBT ,

I don't have access to the Sephora App.  

Will this be available to the whole community later?

@tsavorite Hello! Yes it will 🙂 

Nice! I hope the mini Veil powder is the same size as the one currently for sale, because that’d be great for folks to have. I have that mini plus a full size; I travel with the mini. I’d say the powder is my favorite Hourglass product. It plays nice with my dry undereyes, though it does fall into my lines a tad more than I’d like it to. It definitely creates zero flashback in flash photos, which is why I always travel with it. (I usually reach for a different powder to set my undereye concealer, but if I know there will be flash photography or very bright lighting, I use Hourglass Veil setting powder instead.) 

My very close second favorite Hourglass products is the Ambient Lighting blush in Vivid Flush (this year’s special Lunar New Year release). It’s the only Hourglass blush that shows up well on my skin tone, and it does so beautifully. 

Hourglass 2019 Lunar New Year blush in 2 kinds of indoor lightingHourglass 2019 Lunar New Year blush in 2 kinds of indoor lighting

@WinglessOne  Wow so beautiful! I love that lip colour on you! 

Thanks @ather ! The lipstick is Urban Decay Vice Vintage in Bruise, worn down a bit after a few hours of wear. 

@WinglessOne  Wow that’s how it looks after it’s worn down. That’s amazing! 

RE: Re: App-First Sneak Peek 3/13

@WinglessOne that looks so pretty on you. Now I’m tempted

Re: RE: Re: App-First Sneak Peek 3/13

Thanks @KNC24!

That’s beautiful on you @WinglessOne . I have it too and absolutely love it! 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Hourglass 2019 Lunar New Year blush in 2 kinds of indoor lighting
  • Hourglass Blush and Powder Set.jpg
testing