cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Announcement: Combining Promotions on Sephora.com

Attention Sephora Shoppers!

You may have noticed that, while checking out on Sephora.com, you can now see multiple promo code fields. This is not a glitch, we are beginning to introduce functionality that will allow certain promotions to be combined.

We are so excited to start testing this new functionality and Wednesday, 1/16/2019, is the first day this will be live on Sephora.com. Not all promotions will be combinable and each promotion will have different rules, including whether or not it can be combined with other promotions.  

To learn more about how promotions can be combined, please visit our FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/FAQs-on-Combining-Promotion-Codes/m-p/4452774

Re: Announcement: Combining Promotions on Sephora.com

@GG84

From the FAQ thread, it kinda looks like the ONLY stack right now is a Rouge Reward + Promo...at least that's what I intuit from this passage:

"When can I start combining multiple promotion codes?

We are going to begin testing on 1/16/2019. For starters, you will be able to use your Rouge Reward in addition to a Beauty Offer promo."

Meanwhile, I still only have one Promo Code field to begin with...I don't see a way to enter two codes at all 😞

@RGbrown It's funny...on the app I WAS able to enter two through the same promo line, a VIB exclusive code and a normal GWP. But I fogot to log in through ebates - when I logged in through ebates it wouldnt let me stack doing the same thing. 

@GG84

:eyeroll:

I was surprised by this announcement, even excited, but decided to reserve judgment until seeing how it worked out. And yup, I'm so not shocked there will be gotchas and limitations out the wazoo with it...  😞

BTW, congrats on remembering ebates...I am so pleased 😛

@RGbrown oh man i am the ebate queen now 😄😄 How I missed this opportunity for so many years is beyond me! 

@GG84 I was hoping that the 88 promo would work with something as well.  Hopefully it's not working because they're still testing it in house?  I'm thinking we'll get some more info as new promos roll out.  I'll for sure be keeping an eye on the fine print going forward to see what can be combined!

That's wonderful news! I really hope there are better ones coming down the pike than the sample bags with a high buy-in that have been offered recently as I have GC's burning a hole in my pocket from Christmas. I've been waiting patiently for some awesome promos to come along, but I can't wait to see what we'll be able to combine! 

Related image

This sounds exciting. Thank you!

Announcement: Combining Promotions on Sephora.com

wow I really hope Canada will be included. Praying

Omg ahhh thank you @SephoraBIC!! I appreciate that everyone’s opinions and suggestions were taken into consideration!AC046E2B-6B78-4A0D-9D6F-C1D8B9203910.gif

Glad to see some great changes coming our way! Thanks for always listening ❤️

No lie: I legit went to see the faq just to make sure this is really truly actually happening and not a joke. 😂 🎵 Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? 🎶

This is fantastic! Thank you, Sephora!

Very exciting! We need some good news haha. And with the launch of tons of new products, should you need volunteers to test promo codes, I’m available 😄🙋🏾‍♀️

that is such a lovely feature to have added. I hope that Canada will be have this functionality as well 😁😁🤞🤞

wow... this is awesome news!  I'm excited to see how this rolls out!

Thank you x a million @SephoraBIC Heart 

thank you so much GIF by Pusheen

This is great news, thank you @SephoraBIC! 😄💗💖

YAAAAAS this is so exciting!

Image result for excited dancing gif

@SephoraBIC Oh snap! It was nice while I had you, $ 💸💸💸

There goes my wallet 😉 @SephoraBIC

@trishavt...yeah, this isn't helping my budget/low buy situation.

Wooo hoooo!! Nx7U.gif

86 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • ACC512C6-24BB-47BA-B189-9D308FEA3394.gif
  • giphy
  • 21b8d6ef47eeeacff0d9aa8c71aef76a.gif
  • original copy 2.gif
  • F1CABD02-8307-4628-AFA7-0C4DC4AB38C2.gif
  • Nx7U.gif
  • 7F6EA442-76AB-46DC-A6B8-F6D2C03B05F1.gif