cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Things Festival

Festival Beauty Thread Image.jpg

The year has been racing by and festival season is already upon us! This not only means that it’s time to scream your lungs out singing for your favorite artists but also means it's time to shine and show off those bold beauty looks. From playful hair and glitter freckles to tips on preparing your skin for that desert heat we want to talk about all thing festival!

The community is always full of great advice and inspiration so use this thread as a place to share your festival beauty inspiration, your travel bag, get advice from seasoned festival-goers or just gush about your favorite artists on the lineup! We will be posting our favorite products for festival survival 101 (I've made a few purchases already), but are so excited to see and read what everyone has to share. Now, let's talk festival beauty!

Re: All Things Festival

@Tamara76 not that I have seen but @DinaPRO just shared a similar product from Sephora Collection I'm excited to try! 

Thank you for the tag, @KatieBT!  I will have to check these out!  I bet my daughter would really enjoy these (and maybe me, too!) 😉 

@KatieBT@Tamara76 I got that glitter set and I love it!!!

@mermadelove what are your thoughts so far? Please share all the looks you create!

Oh but here’s one I did using the tarte glitter gel and Sephora collection glitter applicators. 0D08DE2C-F5AD-43CE-9BEE-74E839131D8B.jpeg

Omg!  I love it, @mermadelove!   🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️

I’ll post pics of a look I plan to use for the mermaid parade!!!!

Yay!   Can't wait to see your looks, @mermadelove!  I haven't seen the Tarte glitters yet - Hopefully, they'll be in store soon! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 is the tarte glitter gel at Sephora yet??? The rep said it was coming soon and it’s in a gel base and totally gorgeous! 

@KatieBT I always love the flowers the girls wear in their hair at festivals.  I think we're all familiar with how they look, so I will share a more classic flowers-in-hair pic:

Image result for elizabeth taylor flowers in hair

@greeneyedgirl107 I agree, love this look! Such a pretty photo thanks for sharing 🙂 

I'm going to start and hope I can get some tips! The first time I saw a Flash Tattoo I was mesmerized for about 30 minutes because they are so beautiful so I impulsively purchased these Sephora Collection freckle tattoos. Has anyone else tried these yet? 

Would anyone be willing to post a picture wearing these? There aren't any reviews or photos yet. Added to my loves list. Thanks!

Oh @KatieBT This is going on my wish list!

I haven’t tried these, but they look like so much fun. I love the little stars! 

@KatieBTI have tried these and have seen Sephora Cast members wearing these on social media! They are VERY easy to apply and are the perfect size to wear on the chest or on the face or arms! The ones with color are cool because you can match them to a bold liquid lip or liner! 

@KatieBTMetallic ColorMetallic Colorlipstick and glitterlipstick and glitterCurls and braidsCurls and braidsPictured above are some festival hair looks I did with braids!  For the picture directly above...I started with a blowout using Living Proof Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate. After that I sectioned hair into two parts on top. I did two french braids and curled the ends with my T3 Micro Whirl Trio Interchangeable styling wand. To set I sprayed with Verb Products Ghost Hairspray!!

I think colored hair is so on point for festival season to get a multi colored look like the top photo..Try using Hush Beauty PRISM hair color. They have so many colors and they really do work! Every time I see someone that has used their products its love at first sight! Its really fun it you want to try a cool trend color and are afraid to commit!!

The second photo was fun with Make Up  For Ever lipstick and glitter! I took the lipstick first and colored over my hairline and over my braids! There is so much pigment in the formula that it works well to brighten up my hair line. I used Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge colors in C502(Taupe Violet) and C503 (Mauve Violet) I didn't have any trouble getting the lipstick out of my hair!! The glitter took a day or so but the color washed right out!

Hope you like it!! I cant wait to see the looks on here!

@ElizaPRO 😍

That top hair pic is my FAVE!!! Are those spray on colors??? I’m always looking for good spray on colors for my dark (and grey *cough*) hair! Your looks are always on point! I’m watching and learning #makeupgoals !

102 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Festival Beauty Thread Image.jpg
  • Metallic Color
  • lipstick and glitter
  • Curls and braids
  • Beautycon Pic.jpg
  • 0D08DE2C-F5AD-43CE-9BEE-74E839131D8B.jpeg
  • 2D80C65A-313C-4157-B741-D981B60008D4.jpeg
testing