cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Things Festival

Festival Beauty Thread Image.jpg

The year has been racing by and festival season is already upon us! This not only means that it’s time to scream your lungs out singing for your favorite artists but also means it's time to shine and show off those bold beauty looks. From playful hair and glitter freckles to tips on preparing your skin for that desert heat we want to talk about all thing festival!

The community is always full of great advice and inspiration so use this thread as a place to share your festival beauty inspiration, your travel bag, get advice from seasoned festival-goers or just gush about your favorite artists on the lineup! We will be posting our favorite products for festival survival 101 (I've made a few purchases already), but are so excited to see and read what everyone has to share. Now, let's talk festival beauty!

Re: All Things Festival

@MakeupIsa these looks are AMAZING!!!!!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Re: Thank you!

I am saving some of these so I can try them on myself in future!!! ( don’t worry, I won’t steal your ideas and claim them as my own!!) I just want to learn how to do killer stunning looks like this. (BTW, I showed these to my father in law and he loved them and said you were talented and beautiful. He’s an artist, too!). 

What eyeshadow did you use for look number two? If you don’t mind sharing!! Sparkle on!! @MakeupIsa

These are so beautiful and creative 💜 Great Job @MakeupIsa Thank you for sharing 

Thank you Melissa!

Thank you Melissa!
Anonymous Insider

The glitter is amazing  @MakeupIsa

Thanks! 😊

Thanks! 😊

Your looks are so creative!!  What is the green you used for your cut crease? And where did you get those fun glitters in the top photo?  I love all your looks!  @MakeupIsa

The green liner is stargazer uv liner in neon green. The...

The green liner is stargazer uv liner in neon green. The glitters are actually for nail art I ordered from Amazon

Re: The green liner is stargazer uv liner in neon green. The...

Wonderful!  Thank you!  @MakeupIsa

All Things Festival

I'm loving this neon cut crease look I did

RE: All Things Festival

Yes yes and yes!

love the colors!! absolutely beautiful! 😍

love the colors!! absolutely beautiful! 😍

Thank you!

Thank you!

Do you mind sharing what pink lipstick you used it these pics? It’s beautiful and hard to find a great pink like that. Thanks!!

Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition in Starfish and in the middle...

Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition in Starfish and in the middle I used Ice Cream Blvd

These are stunning!!! How do you know how to do these???? AMAZING!!!

I learned to apply makeup by watching tutorials on YouTub...

I learned to apply makeup by watching tutorials on YouTube. The rest by practicing

Re: I learned to apply makeup by watching tutorials on YouTub...

@MakeupIsa Thanks for the feedback!! I will be doing the same!!!

Amazing @MakeupIsa! I love the triangle and the glitter above the crease. So fun and cute!

Thank you!😊

Thank you!😊
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Festival Beauty Thread Image.jpg
  • Metallic Color
  • lipstick and glitter
  • Curls and braids
  • Beautycon Pic.jpg
  • 0D08DE2C-F5AD-43CE-9BEE-74E839131D8B.jpeg
  • 2D80C65A-313C-4157-B741-D981B60008D4.jpeg