cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Things Festival

Festival Beauty Thread Image.jpg

The year has been racing by and festival season is already upon us! This not only means that it’s time to scream your lungs out singing for your favorite artists but also means it's time to shine and show off those bold beauty looks. From playful hair and glitter freckles to tips on preparing your skin for that desert heat we want to talk about all thing festival!

The community is always full of great advice and inspiration so use this thread as a place to share your festival beauty inspiration, your travel bag, get advice from seasoned festival-goers or just gush about your favorite artists on the lineup! We will be posting our favorite products for festival survival 101 (I've made a few purchases already), but are so excited to see and read what everyone has to share. Now, let's talk festival beauty!

Re: All Things Festival

Pretty Vulgar just came out with this holographic liquid eyeliner!!! would be perfect for festivals!!

@Abbylovedove I am very intrigued! Thanks for sharing the tip 🙂

RE: All Things Festival

Two products I highly recommend for festival is Milk Makeup Glitter Stick and Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow. Milk Makeup Glitter Stick can go anywhere on the face and body. I would suggest using it on the cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, center of the lips, shoulders, collar bone and arms. It’s infused with Avocado & Coconut Oils and Mango Butter so it’ll hydrate and make the skin feel so soft. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow is a long-wear glitter shadow that’s already infused with an adhesive so it’s an all in one glitter eye look. In the picture below, I swatched three great shades for festival (from left to right: gypsy, bronzed bell and enchantress). If you prefer something more subtle or want to take this to an everyday look, Stila has a shimmer option called Shimmer & Glow and they are just as gorgeous.

Re: RE: All Things Festival

I bought the whole darn line of them and have not been able to make the Milk stick products work for me.  They disturb all the makeup I’ve already laid down as they tug upon application and they leave very little product on my face.   what am I doing wrong?  Do I need to warm them in hot water?  Are people taking a small amount off the stick with a brush and doing  something with the product first? Am i supposed to mix them in my foundation? I WANT them to work because they’re so portable and people seem to love them but  I feel like I’m missing something.  @DinaPRO@KatieBT@mermadelove

@heartsmyface I know a lot of people swear by these. That being said, I’ve only tried the blur stick and the cooling gel stick ( the blue one). Both of them did less than nothing for me! I gave them away to a friend that LOVED them. It may be one of those things where it either works floor you or it doesn’t. Msybe go in person to the store and have a Sephora SA help you out???  Sorry I didn’t have a solution! The only milk things that worked for me were the tattoo stamps and the silicone foundation applicator that everyone else seems to hate!!

Wow - Your Stila swatches are stunning, @DinaPRO❤️ 

RE: Re: RE: All Things Festival

Thank you!! They look even better on the eyes! They make your eyes literally sparkle! 🤗🤗

@DinaPRO I ordered the Milk Glitter Stick in Trance. Super excited to try it out. It will be the first product from the brand I’ve tried.

It’s going to look so pretty on you!!💖🌟

Thanks @DinaPro!

Thanks @DinaPRO!

RE: Thanks @DinaPro!

You’re welcome!!!🤗

I just picked up this set of glitters and body tattoos from Sephora Collection and I’m super excited to try it out!! The glitter adhesive doesn’t feel too sticky but just tacky enough for the glitter to stay in place.

Anonymous Insider

I really have to learn how to use these

How fun!   Thanks for sharing, @DinaPRO! ❤️ 

@DinaPRO thank you for posting these glitters, I am going to pick these up! I have been wanting to recreate the amazing glitter application we had done at Beautycon over the summer and this seems like it's the EXACT product I've been looking for! Sephora Collection does it again!Beautycon Pic.jpg

I love those cute tees for work!

I just wanna say I love the BIC shirts:). Any chance those’ll be point perks?  @KatieBT

@heartsmyface @KatieBT.  Yes! Excellent question!!! I wondered if there was a way to get a shirt, too when I first saw this pic! You all look so cute and the shirt made me think of “wearing” BIC! 😍

This is such a fun picture,  @KatieBT and @DinaPRO! I love it!

Thank you @curlychiquita! If you ever get the chance to go to Beautycon I highly encourage you to. So much to see and do!

How fun, @KatieBT and @ElizaPRO!  I think glitter is super fun for festivals because you can do so many looks with it!  My daughter recently picked up some Lemonhead glitters which are awesome because they come in a gel so you don’t need a separate glitter primer or glue.  She literally applied some to her cheekbones as we were leaving the store at the mall!

Does or will  Sephora carry anything similar?❤️

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Festival Beauty Thread Image.jpg
  • Metallic Color
  • lipstick and glitter
  • Curls and braids
  • Beautycon Pic.jpg
  • 0D08DE2C-F5AD-43CE-9BEE-74E839131D8B.jpeg
  • 2D80C65A-313C-4157-B741-D981B60008D4.jpeg
testing