cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

A PRODUCT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE

Can you name a product that you can't live without and you think everyone should have mine is probably...the roller lash mascara from benefit!

RE: A PRODUCT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE

Too faced better than sex mascara. For the days I don't feel like wearing any makeup, I'll probably just put this mascara on. I always get compliments/people ask me if my eyelashes are real 😉

Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder. I don't know how I lived without it! I get so many compliments on my skin. It's the perfect way to brighten your undereyes, chin and center of forehead.

Ooh I have three of their powders but I've only been using them on my cheeks. Which one do you use for your under eyes?

Re: A PRODUCT THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE

Benefit Gimme Brow Gel and Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara! Cult favorites that I cannot live without.

Shade and light contour palette from kat Von D and from the drugstore Rommel stay matte pressed powder.

Clinique mild liquid face wash! 

Probably my Clinique CC cream. I just wish it came in a combination/oily formula because the hydrating one is not for oily skin 😕

Butttt, it's a super lightweight formula that covers up my acne scars well so that's great.

Picking just one is so hard! But I have to say Hourglass...

Picking just one is so hard! But I have to say Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. It makes my oily skin look so pretty! And it makes drugstore foundation look amazing, so I save money, compared to expensive primer AND expensive foundation.

Re: Picking just one is so hard! But I have to say Hourglass...

HG Veil IS awesome! I don't use any DS primers bc iv found that HE is just better...alotta foundations and other DS products I'll buy all day js not primers HOWEVER after watching Jordi "itslikleymakeup"on YT use the NYX Angel Veil,i did buy and try it and if you like the Hourglass Veil,you would more than likely love NYXs..Hourglass is more sheer but the canvas they both make are alot alike 😉

I'll have to give that one a try!!

I'll have to give that one a try!!

Interesting question, because some of my favorite products are favorites because they suit my taste/skin type/coloring and aren't for everyone.  So if I had to choose something for everyone, I'd go with Kat Von D's Shade and Light Eye Palette.  It's neutral, matte shades, and it has an even mixture of neutral, cool-toned, and warm-toned colors.  Applies and blends very well, and while I have light skin, it has good enough pigmentation that I imagine it would show up better on dark skin tones than eye shadow from many other brands.  I think the palette would be useful to anyone who wants to wear eyeshadow.

Good brushes! I use mostly Wayne goss and the Sephora pro line. If you don't have good tools it doesn't matter how great your products are.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! mask is absolutely amazing! It leaves my hair so soft and manageable, I seriously couldn't live without it. 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance!! use it every time I do my makeup 

Omg,ONE? Lol-I'm in love with so many things atm-but choosing something that's never failed me and iv used for awhile would have to be Bare Minerals Original foundation...no matter what i use on my face this stuff always fixes problematic areas..i.e after 30min of applying Marc Jacobs reMarcable,it was a disaster at first and no time to wash off so i dipped my powder brush into BM original and tapped most off then applied in circular motion outward and OMG the outcome was AMAZING! amongst many other disasters iv created in a hurry 😂 this has been an Angel xo

Anonymous Insider

The Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette! It's our go-to for every look. You can easily create simple looks and also more dramatic eye looks. It's so versatile. totally worth the price. 

This might be newer, but I would see the Benefit Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer and the Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer. They’re amazing at combating the look of dull undereye areas, while eliminating the look of any blue-ish understones. You get an instant I-slept-10-hours look and the formulas are creamy, but super full coverage. So good imo!

benefit-concealer-boing-concealer-7.jpgbenefit-concealer-boing-concealer.jpg

I could not live without the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil. Quick and easy brows that last all day. 

Summer: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water. It's one of the few products that removes makeup AND cleanses well. It removes even waterproof makeup, does not irritate even on waterlines and is no rinse. So with this you have no excuse not to remove makeup/take care of your skin even if you are camping with no source of water or are super tired. During busy times, there has been a few days when I end up just dump some of this on a cotton pad, wiped my face for 10 seconds then fell asleep and my skin was perfectly happy (no need for moisturizer if you have oily/combo skin). Without this, I would've had many more breakouts during the year.

Winter: I'm also a fan of Fresh sugar lip balm, it's moisturizing enough in harsh winter, not waxy/thick so I can also use it to moisturize my cuticles or wind chapped cheek/nose in a pinch.

@Anonymous BHA from Paula's Choice for face.  Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press flat iron spray for hair...OK, I cheated and listed two! 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • benefit-concealer-boing-concealer-7.jpg
  • benefit-concealer-boing-concealer.jpg
testing