cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

9/28 Weekly Wow

Hellloo!!

It’s time for another installment of Weekly Wow. As always, we want to give you all a special preview of what’s to come. This week everything listed below will be $15 or under!! These deals will go live this Thursday, September 28, as you know once they’re gone they’re gone.

Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick $22 to $12

Three things to know about this classic lipstick formula is that it’s creamy, long wearing, and bold. These lipsticks are saturated with rich pigments and the super-creamy formula leaves your lips feeling moisturized! I love the formula but my favorite thing about this line of lipsticks is how the pointed tip allows for easy and precise application, making this a great lipstick for makeup newbies and experts alike!

MUFE _WW.JPG

Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick $22 to $12

This is probably my favorite liquid lipstick… Ever! It’s super lightweight and comfortable to wear (tbh I forgot I was even wearing it). These liquid lipsticks come in a wide range of highly pigmented shades, available in both shimmer and matte finishes. The reason I love this formula so much is because it stays in place so there is no smudging or bleeding. This formula is great for those busy days when you don't have time to reapply your lipstick!

STILA Swatches.JPG

Benefit Watt’s Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter $30 to $15 

“Watts Up and I go way back, this was my very first highlighter! This is a dependable highlighter, something I’d recommend for an everyday look. It gives off a shimmery glow that isn’t glittery but also can’t be missed. The applicator is the perfect size to apply wherever you need from you brow bones to stamping your cupid’s bow.” - @KatieBT

Wearing Watts Up Highlighter on cheekbones. Stila in BACI on lips.Wearing Watts Up Highlighter on cheekbones. Stila in BACI on lips.

What's your favorite shade from Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick line? Show & tell!

UPDATE 9/27/17: Canadian friends! The Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipsticks will be availabe as part of the upcoming Week of Wow promotion starting on 9/28. You will also be able to snag the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara! Check out our ABH Liquid Lipstick swatches and Tarte's 4-in-1 Mascara before and after  🙂

Re: 9/28 Weekly Wow

Hello @RachelBT  @KatieBT  i went to my local store at Carrefour Laval today ready to shop the weekly wow for MUFE lipsticks after a long line up at the cash i was told bu the cashier that it is not on sale C211 , she said the only thing on sale is the MAT lipsticks .... i was so bummed and just wasted my time at that store. Why domt they have the same sale online? There no more shade avail now online @sephora canada

Hi fellow canadians. I do not see the MUFE lipstick on special, they appear as regular price for me. What about you guys ?

So sorry!! It appears to be a technical issue, but the MUFE Artist Rouge Lipsticks will be on sale tomorrow!

@RachelBT @KatieBT

I see what candygirl438 is talking about and I have the same question.

On the Canadian website, on our beauty offers page, there is a section for the Weekly Wow offers.

The Weekly Wow offers were just updated to show the tarte mascara, ABH liquid lipsticks, and MUFE artist rouge lipsticks. But the MUFE lipsticks aren't on sale at all, even though they're listed under the Weekly Wow offers, and the tarte mascara and ABH lipsticks are discounted.

Will the MUFE lipsticks be discounted for Canadians?

https://www.sephora.com/beauty-offers?icid2=persistentbanner2_weekofwow_091817_ca_markdown

@RachelBT  Are Canadians included in this?  What is going on with weekly wows? We see these hyped up every week only to be disappointed when we have only had one real weekly wow with the tarte lipsticks that US had weeks before and the FAB cleanser and we got no notification/email/etc.  

It looks like I'm going to have to stop by Sephora and swatch a bunch of lippies. I agree that the shape of the artist lipstick does a low for precise application. The formula for these lipsticks is so smooth and you need little product! $12 is a steal, insane for such a price. Thanks for the amazing offers! 

RE: 9/28 Weekly Wow

Is it going to be for all shades?

Re: RE: 9/28 Weekly Wow

@RachelBT that was what I was wondering as well -- will it be for all the shades or just the ones that have been swatched? Thanks!

@cindyvonlovely @Miradan ALLLLL SHADES 🙂

@RachelBT  yay!!!!!!! I have three MUFE shades (M205, M206, and M102) sitting in my cart waiting for tomorrow morning.

Ok I need Patina! @jemly totally enabled me 😄 

Daaaang, y'all are continuing to make me buy lipsticks every week, huh?

@txcatx I second this! You can never have too many lippies though 😉

oh my goodness i need to buy the amore

@Pochay its available both in stores and online :D!

Now I have to plan a trip to Sephora. I just gave my sist...

Now I have to plan a trip to Sephora. I just gave my sister my deluxe sample of Watts up. Plus I need a Fall color of the stila!

I bet I have dupes somewhere (I really need to organize my collection), but I really like the looks of stila patina.

@PrettyPaint yess patina is sooo pretty, I love that shade!

@RachelBT I think I’ll have to try it out! 🙂 

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • MUFE _WW.JPG
  • STILA Swatches.JPG
  • Wearing Watts Up Highlighter on cheekbones. Stila in BACI on lips.
testing