cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

9/21 Weekly Wow!!

Hi Friends!!

It’s time for another Weekly Wow (yaasssssss). Starting this Thursday, these items will be $15 or under! And if you’re obsessed with all things color like me, than you're gonna want to keep reading:)

LANCÔME DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Longwear Eyeliner $15 (was $23)

As much as I love eyeshadow, I've never been one to use eyeliner. I find liner to be quite intimidating and I felt I could never master that crisp line or precise wing, so trust me when I say that these eyeliners are sooo beginner-friendly. These Liqui-pencils are insanely creamy, they just glide onto your lash line (and waterline). The color payoff is INTENSE and you can create a bold eye-look with just one stroke! This seriously long-wearing, creamy pencil liner is so versatile. Whether you wear it traditionally, smudge it out for a smoky effect, or use it as an eyeshadow the possibilities are endless!

Top to Bottom: Noir Intense, Brulee, Amethyst, Sapphire, Paradis, Brique, Rose Dore, Chantilly, French Lace.Top to Bottom: Noir Intense, Brulee, Amethyst, Sapphire, Paradis, Brique, Rose Dore, Chantilly, French Lace.

Shade - PARADISShade - PARADIS

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick $12 (was $20)

These liquid lipsticks come in a variety of colors from neutral to bold. My personal favorite was the shade Vamp, a deep burgundy that very quickly becoming my everyday look. These lipsticks are long lasting, dry completely matte, and c'mon they are $12! If you need any more convincing this formula is cruelty free and many of the colors are also vegan!

ABH Lip.JPG

abh swatches.JPG

Stripped, Catnip, Dusty RoseStripped, Catnip, Dusty Rose@KatieBT is wearing SEPIA. I am wearing VAMP.@KatieBT is wearing SEPIA. I am wearing VAMP.

These items will be on sale starting this Thurday and we can't guarantee how long they will last. Be sure to check them out. There's something for everyone 🙂

What's your favorite shade of ABH Liquid Lipstick? Show & tell!

Re: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

@RachelBT I missed this initially now want them all!  I love the ABH and that's what caught my eye.  But I think I'm going to end up with a bunch of lancome instead.  They do the best pencils.  I need the blues, brown, purple and those shimmery copper/golds.  Love!!

RE: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

What time does the sale start? Anyone? I hate being on the west coast because everything will be gone when I wake up. Setting my alarm for 3am

Re: RE: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

@sbarrett15 typically it's at 12pst/3est!

This is the first weekly wow I've been interested in. Excited to pick up some ABH!!

Are the ABH lipsticks matte finish? 

@Sophiaaax3 yes they are!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Kat Von D-centric we...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Kat Von D-centric weekly wow in the future🖤

Please delete this if not allowed, but I found some swatches of the Liqui Pencils actually applied to eyes.

From Citizens of Beauty.

@RachelBT@KatieBTOMG so excited for the ABH liquid lipsticks.  I only have one!! They looked beautiful on you both! 😄

will all ABH liquid lipstick shades be on sale?

will all ABH liquid lipstick shades be on sale?

Re: will all ABH liquid lipstick shades be on sale?

@MAMAdea yesss!

will these awesomeness be available to us Canadians as well?

Re: RE: 9/21 Weekly Wow!!

@CzaCee We get random stuff added to our Sale section instead. 

Lippies and liners?  I'm going to be broke.  @RachelBT  Are the metallic colors Lame and Chantilly reversed by any chance?  Lame is described as white gold, and that description matches the product that is listed as Chantilly. Thanks!

Ispend2much6 wrote:

Lippies and liners?  I'm going to be broke.  @RachelBT  Are the metallic colors Lame and Chantilly reversed by any chance?  Lame is described as white gold, and that description matches the product that is listed as Chantilly. Thanks!

I'm already broke 😭. I'll have to wait for more makeup for Christmas or a gift card

Hi @Ispend2much6! The colors are not reversed. Chantilly has a gold golden champagne color when swatched on my skin. While lame seems to be more peach/pink gold. Hope that helps!! 🙂

Thanks!  @RachelBT  I just didn't want to order the wrong shade.

@Ispend2much6 trust me I get it.

Looking forward to stocking up on ABH lipsticks! The formula is amazing!

I would LOVE to see Anastasia eyeshadow singles in the Weekly Wow 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • ABH Lip.JPG
  • Top to Bottom: Noir Intense, Brulee, Amethyst, Sapphire, Paradis, Brique, Rose Dore, Chantilly, French Lace.
  • Shade - PARADIS
  • abh swatches.JPG
  • Stripped, Catnip, Dusty Rose
  • @KatieBT is wearing SEPIA. I am wearing VAMP.
testing