cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

8/24 Weekly Wow!!

Hello BIC!

We’re back at it again with our third Weekly Wow! And as always we wanted to give you guys an exclusive sneak peek at the wonderful products that will be 50% off!!

Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palette: Now $27 (Was $54) nakedsmoky.jpg

Now I have my fair share of eyeshadow, so once I got my hands on this palette I knew I had to add it into my rotation. With its pigmented mattes I create an everyday or smoked out look—my personal faves are Whiskey and Combust. When I feel the need to add little more flare I use the buildable metallic shimmers on my lid and inner corner of my eyes. These 12 eyeshadows are velvety smooth and easy to blend. Included in the palette is a double-ended smoky smudger/tapered crease brush which allows for easy blending to create a flawless smoky eye look. Plus the packaging is super pretty and luxurious!

smokyswatch2.jpg

smokyswatch.jpg

Here are the other products that will be 50% off this Thursday:

This SMASHBOX Step-By-Step Contour Kit : Now $22.50 (Was $45) comes in two shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark with an actual Step-by-Step guide on how to contour your face!

Let’s not forget about skincare. With my dry skin I’m always in the market for a good moisturizer and I’ve really been liking Philosophy’s products. Luckily a few of their Hope In a Jar moisturizers are now $19.50 (were $39)

Hope In a Jar

Renewed Hope In a Jar SPF 30

Renewed Hope In a Jar Dry

You don't want to miss out on these deals. The sale starts this Thursday and will last until stock runs out, so if you see something you like do not hesitate!

What's been your favorite Weekly Wow so far? Show & tell!

Re: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

I went to store and the girl swatch on my skin to be double sure I was gonna love it, and i did

Thanks for doing swatches with dark skin too!

loooks gooodd

RachelBT wrote:

Hello BIC!

We’re back at it again with our third Weekly Wow! And as always we wanted to give you guys an exclusive sneak peek at the wonderful products that will be 50% off!!

Now I have my fair share of eyeshadow, so once I got my hands on this palette I knew I had to add it into my rotation. With its pigmented mattes I create an everyday or smoked out look—my personal faves are Whiskey and Combust. When I feel the need to add little more flare I use the buildable metallic shimmers on my lid and inner corner of my eyes. These 12 eyeshadows are velvety smooth and easy to blend. Included in the palette is a double-ended smoky smudger/tapered crease brush which allows for easy blending to create a flawless smoky eye look. Plus the packaging is super pretty and luxurious!

smokyswatch2.jpg

smokyswatch.jpg

This SMASHBOX Step-By-Step Contour Kit : Now $22.50 (Was $45) comes in two shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark with an actual Step-by-Step guide on how to contour your face!

Let’s not forget about skincare. With my dry skin I’m always in the market for a good moisturizer and I’ve really been liking Philosophy’s products. Luckily a few of their Hope In a Jar moisturizers are now $19.50 (were $39)

Hope In a Jar

You don't want to miss out on these deals. The sale starts this Thursday and will last until stock runs out, so if you see something you like do not hesitate!

RachelBT wrote:

Hello BIC!

smokyswatch2.jpg

smokyswatch.jpg

Hope In a Jar

I'm totally going to miss naked smoky it is my favorite palette of them all!😞

Will we have another weekly wow this thursday?

This is great thanks for sharing love hope in a jar

RE: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

$27 for the UD Smokey palette is a steal!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

I got this one for my girlfriend (Gentrie)! She loves it too!!!

The Naked Smoky palette is being discontinued so is the same price at Ulta and UD.

Thank you for the info! When will the Smokey palette be a...

Thank you for the info! When will the Smokey palette be available on line ? Wasn't it on sale today? Im in Canada. I keep refreshing my app and it's not there?

still nothing for us Canadians? 💔

Re: RE: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

@CzaCee some of the prior Weekly Wow items have been available for Canada earlier this week on sale. But for some reason, they just show up in the sale section - there is a banner on the main page of the website though.

https://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&icid2=persistentbanner2_weekofwow_082117...

And there have been some updates and discussion in The Canadian Peeps thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/The-Canadian-Peeps-Deals-News-Events-amp-Whatever/td-p/20...

is it only 4 items this week?

I love that makeup, smokiness in the eyes especially for any night event. 🙂

RachelBT wrote:

Hello BIC!

smokyswatch2.jpg

smokyswatch.jpg

Hope In a Jar

RachelBT wrote:

Hello BIC!

smokyswatch2.jpg

smokyswatch.jpg

Hope In a Jar

RE: Re: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

12am still nothing. i guess it'll be around 2am like last week 😂

It isn't showing when I click the banner but the prices are finally reflecting the deal

I'm just glad I'm not the only one waiting up patiently! Although I should definitely be sleeping

Re: RE: Re: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

Yeah I wish the sale would start. I have class in a few hours! The naked palette is already on sale on urban decay's site. I would have just gone and bought it there, but there are other things I want to get here... sigh...

Re: RE: Re: 8/24 Weekly Wow!!

IKR? I see the banner at the top of the page that states: "THE WEEKLY WOW JUST DROPPED! AVAILABLE IN STORE AND ONLINE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. SHOP NOW" " so it would make one think that the deals are ready but just takes ya to the beauty promotions page with no options yet for the 'weekly wow.' I'm trying to stay awake for it! Lol

Does anyone know what time the deals go live? I have a feeling that UD palette is going to go pretty quickly this week! 😊

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • nakedsmoky.jpg
  • smokyswatch.jpg
  • smokyswatch2.jpg
testing