Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

6/7 Weekly Wow

Hello BIC! We are back with another Weekly Wow, this week there will be a lot of juicy deals you won’t want to miss, keep reading to find out!

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional- $31p264900-av-04-thumb400.jpg

For this week’s BOGO deal when you buy one full-size PORE-fessional face pro balm you get a travel size of the same product for free! POREfessional is definitely on the top of my list of favorite primers because it quickly diminishes the appearance of pores and fine lines. I love that it is very lightweight on my skin and if you have oily skin, like me, it’s perfect for a matte, silky finish. 

Clinique Pop Liquid Matte Lip Colour + Primer- $18.50 $9.25

clinique with names.jpg

shira wearing boom pop.JPG

I am a huge fan of this formula because is very creamy and non-drying like other liquid lipsticks. I love how pigmented these are and the bold pop of color they bring to your look. These are also long-lasting, and have a built-in primer that makes them look like they were freshly applied for hours.

Chloe Morello's Beauty Haul by Ciate London Volume 2- $49 $24.50chloe morello.jpgciate swatches with names.jpg

There is no doubt this kit is an amazing deal for $24! It includes everything you need to create a full face of makeup. This set comes with a palette, liquid pencil eyeliner, liquid velvet lipstick, and a mascara. The Pretty, Fun, and Fearless Palette Vol. II can be used for any occasion  and comes with 20 highly-pigmented shades so you can create anything colorful looks, daytime looks, and even  dramatic, nighttime looks. The Fierce Flicks eyeliner, is pen-like and perfect to complete an easy cat eye. The Mini Matte Liquid Velvet Lipstick in Sydney is one of my favorite pinks because it’s natural, yet pigmented and goes great with any look you’re creating.Last but not least is theMini Wonder-wand Mascara, aka my holy-grail mascara! I love the Wonder-wand because I have shortlashes and it is one of the few mascaras that gives me volume without clumping or feeling too heavy.

Sephora Collection- Advanced Airbrush Set- $65 $32s1302371-main-thumb-400.jpg

If you have been looking for a multi-purpose brush set than this  is for you. The Advance Airbrush Set containssynthetic brushes and includes a flat powder brush, precision foundation brush, concealer brush, crease brush and shadow brush. This is perfect for travel, small enough to fit in your bad. The sleek gunmetal case zips shut and is covered in animal-friendly faux leather.

Shiseido Ultimate Power Infusing Concentrate- $97 $48.50

s1641711-main-thumb-400.jpg

This is @ShiraBT approved! She got to test this out and loved the smell and how it made her skin visibly brighter, softer, and more hydrated. The concentrate makes her skin feel tight without drying her skin like other products she has tested in the past.

TarteRainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palettes $36 $25TARTE shadows.jpg

This week we don’t just have one Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette but FIVE, and they’re all only going to be $25 dollars! There are three eyeshadow palettes and two highlighter palettes. Our team was able test them out and let’s just say I already added two of these to my shopping cart! I tried the Rainforest of the Sea™ Volume I Eyeshadow Palette and it is absolutely gorgeous. The colors are cool-toned, pigmented and the formula is blendable. This is definitely a palette you can use to create both day and night time looks. @KatieBT tried Volume II and Shira tested Volume III and they were both impressed with how easy the shadow blended. Shira’s favorite part of the palette was the instructionalslip included which shows you how to create two looks, step-by-step.

1C6518FE-EDB0-490C-B031-BCE80F6C778A.jpeg

tarte1mefront.jpgIMG_6651.JPG

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Highlighter Palettes $42 $25raiforest highlight palettes.jpg

tarte swatches with names 1.jpgtarte swatches with names 11.jpg

Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette comes with two highlighters and a setting powder in a matte sand color for all skin tones. This brightens and corrects any darkness under the eyes. The Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette II is driving mebananas in the best way possible! It has four creamyshades that are glitter-free so they give you a natural glow.

Which deal are you thinking of snagging? Show & tell!

Re: 6/7 Weekly Wow

I got the Rainforest of the Sea Volume I!  I wish I would have had time to see it in-person but work was crazy these past two days and I couldn't get out.  When I saw the free tote that automatically came with it, I just had to have it.  I know this sounds a little greedy, but I was wishing the tote came with some samples!  LOL!

Sephora came back from those BOGOs with a bang.  So happy to see this.

RE: 6/7 Weekly Wow

Since it’s all the palettes of rain forest of the sea collection, does that mean the finger foil palette as well since it is apart of that collection?

Does anyone have both Vol. I and III eyeshadow palettes? They seem fairly similar. 

Yeah the discounts are back and better than ever!!! I snagged the Shiseido and brushes. So excited to try out the Shiseido considering the great reviews!!
Anonymous Insider

i really like the Chloe Morello deal  I might just pic it up

Anonymous Insider

i really like the Chloe Morello deal  I might just pic it up

Ooo yay, the discount deals are back. Some very awesome items. The ciate and tarte palettes are calling my name.....but need to stand my ground 🙂

6/7 Weekly Wow

I'm so happy to see discounted price items are back! I've been interested in the Tarte eyeshadow palettes, however they're still showing up as full price for me...

I asked on twitter and they said it should be fixed “soon.” Thing is, taste is doing some promo for world ocean day where all of these palettes were going to be 25 tomorrow anyway. So maybe it’s just going to go up and live on Friday?

Re: RE: 6/7 Weekly Wow

@sefpdx Yeah, it seems a lot of the discounted items for the Weekly Wow are actually just featured brand sales and Sephora is trying to pass it off like it’s unique to their store. They really should just called it “Featured Sales” or something instead of “Weekly Wow.” 

All the Tarte stuff is still showing as full price for me too and has been since midnight when everything went live. I’m using the app. 

same... I have been eyeing the highlighter palette but it...

same... I have been eyeing the highlighter palette but it's not coming up discounted. 😞

DANG IT! I can’t decide between Rainforest of the Sea #1 or #3????? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

#3 is more warm than #1. I've also found that when you sp...

#3 is more warm than #1. I've also found that when you spray Fix Plus on your brush, #3 can come off as a foiled shadow! Most of the shades are great to highlight your lids! I've been too scared to do a full glitter look. Hope this helps! 🙂

Re: RE: 6/7 Weekly Wow

@muddlepup #3 was pretty versatile and even though the overall palette looks nudie/everyday, there's enough sheen and contrast to really beef it up for more intense looks. 

It shows "productnotcarried" after I clicked Shiseido Ultimate Power Infusing Concentrate. And it shows original price Tarte product, but not Weekly Wow price. Anyone have same problem with me? =(

I'm having the same problem with the eyeshadow palettes!

I'm having the same problem with the eyeshadow palettes!

I haven’t seen others yet but the Shiseido is on sale section now @CoeyHung

RE: Re: 6/7 Weekly Wow

Yup me too! Tarte is still at regular price!
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • clinique with names.jpg
  • shira wearing boom pop.JPG
  • chloe morello.jpg
  • ciate swatches with names.jpg
  • s1302371-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • s1641711-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • p264900-av-04-thumb400.jpg
  • TARTE shadows.jpg
  • tarte1mefront.jpg
  • IMG_6651.JPG