Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

5/31 Weekly Wow

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! As stated in previous posts, all month of May Weekly Wows are going to be BOGO offers. BOGOs are something new the team is trying out, however it is not permanent. As always we appreciate your feedback and have passed along your constructive comments to the team.  We are working hard to improve our offers by seeing what works and what doesn’t. The BOGOs are of great value and we hope you enjoy.

urban decay primer.JPG

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Original

This week's BOGO is Urban Decay’s Original  Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This eyeshadow primer is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and my oily lids love it. My eyeshadow and eyeliner never stays for longer than three hours without melting off my eyelids but this primer makes my eye makeup last all day. I took two picturesat the end of my day – one with the primer and one without – WOW  you can really see the difference! This primer makes the eyeshadow look like it was freshly-applied all day long and it’s also  crease free. I think this primer will join my list of holy-grails

me primer for eyes.jpg

What’s your holy-grail eyeshadow primer? Show & Tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: 5/24 Weekly Wow- ***UPDATE***

I have never tried one to be honest but I definitely will if they work

Re: 5/24 Weekly Wow- ***UPDATE***

If anyone else was confused about the promo (like me!) - the mini is actually the waterproof version of the mascara.

RE: 5/24 Weekly Wow

Did they change their mind? It looks like the weekly wow is mascara.....

Re: RE: 5/24 Weekly Wow

I was so confused too because I saw the Lancome mascara which is great but I have so many mascaras already. I was excited to get the UD primer potion. Guess I need to wait till the end of the month. 

@muddlepup I hope they fix it soon because I really want the primer. Haha. Was so confused when I saw the mascara!

I’m guessing this is a website error, @muddlepup. I tried to buy the full size and mini mascara and it didn’t remove the mini’s price. Guess that means we know a future weekly wow! 🙂 

I’d love to take advantage of this weekly wow but just recently bought 2 full size UD eye shadow primers for $22 during Ulta’s 30 days of beauty when they were $11 each. Maybe discount items that weren’t recently on sale at a competitor store?

While I do like some of the Bogo, switching it up with sale items is very much appreciated!!

5/24 Weekly Wow

Yes! I love this stuff, and its about time for me to reorder. Great timing.

Re: 5/24 Weekly Wow

@BrendaBT I'm so excited for this I'll be getting it tomorrow! your second picture looks amazing I've been looking for something like this! I personally L-O-V-E all the BOGOs, I've gotten some really great deals !!!

OMG!   I love, love, love UD Primer Potion!  This is a daily staple in my routine - fabulous deal! ❤️   @BrendaBT

@Tamara76 It's now part of my daily routine as well. I never realized what a huge difference it makes! 😄

5/24 Weekly Wow

Feedback: bring these offers back to Canada. So unfair that we're left out. Especially frustrating that you did include us in them at one point then took out away without warning.

@BrendaBT I am really excited about this weekly wow and will definitely be purchasing. I am a little confused about if it’s by one, get a second of the same free? Or? Is it 2 of the original, or? Please help 🙂

@BrendaBT thank you! Didn’t realize they made minis of this. Always love mini sizes for to-go and travel 🙂

@MackyDeanna It's buy one full size and get a mini free! 🙂

May has been a sad, sad month.

Glad to know I’m not the only one counting the days for these sad May Weekly Wow Deals to pass! Just crossing my fingers that June won’t be a bust. 

I agree it's great !!! 

What size is the BOGO?
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos2
  • me primer for eyes.jpg
  • urban decay primer.JPG
testing