Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

5/17 Weekly Wow

Happy Tuesday everyone! All month of May Weekly Wows are going to be BOGO offers, it is something new the team is trying out, however it is not permanent. As always we appreciate your feedback and are working hard to improve our offers by seeing what works and what doesn’t. The BOGOs are of great value and we hope you enjoy.

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!Boscia.jpg

Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask and Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask

For this week's BOGO when you buy a full size Boscia Black Luminizing mask, you get a limited edition full size Boscia Pink Luminizing mask for free. These masks are made with activated black charcoal to purify, detoxify and brighten the skin. @KatieBT and I previously reviewed them and loved them. Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask is already one of my favorite masks especially when my skin starts looking a little dull, this mask makes it look brighter and softer right after peeling it off.

Who has tried Boscia Luminizing Charcoal Mask? Show & Tell!

RE: 5/17 Weekly Wow

I love that I come to the conversations section and the first thing I see is always somebody complaining about the weekly wow, lol.

I preferred the old weekly wow. I was always finding something there that I liked. This is such a hit or miss, with more misses for me.
Anonymous Insider

I hate it, Bogo is great and all but I love my weekly makeup sale and getting to try all the fun different products and looks

How about some of the new lip toppers plumpers maybe something from the new Fenty collection, I know they’re new but her Instagram posts make the lip toppers look amazing. Also Tarte has amazing beautiful iridescent lip plumping toppers!! I would love to buy one get one free of either of those items!

I second having lip products as a bogo. Have items that people actually want multiples of or different shades of. Most people aren’t interested of duplicates of the same product or something very similar when its not necessary. I also dont see why these types of deals can’t be offered in Canada.

Lip Products as Bogo with different shades is perfect!!

I think this is a great idea!

I think this is a great idea !! I went to sephora yesterday, and was able to restock my usual boscia black mask and try the new pink one for free!

I work at a Sephora inside jcp and I have noticed that customers don’t really care for the BOGO weekly wows, and I don’t either. The UD weekly wow was a good deal because it’s a top seller in the store but other than that I and most of our customers prefer when there was multiple items on sale for weekly wows.
Anonymous Insider

I just joined Insider, and I will be sure to check in on Tuesdays! I adore BOGO.

Wish weekly wows where also in Canada

Re: RE: 5/17 Weekly Wow

I agree @productquestion! This is a deal I would have loved but sadly it’s not offered. 

Anonymous Insider

I like this idea. I had no idea this was a thing and went into Sephora today and picked up the charcoal face mask. I had the charcoal mask once before and was indecisive as to whether I should try the pink one. Once I got to the register and inquired about the bundle, that’s when I found out it was buy one get one free. I was happy. Two for the price of one 🙂 thank you!

5/17 Weekly Wow

Not a fan of this. I liked the old weekly wow better. It was fun to see what products I could try out at a discount.

Re: 5/17 Weekly Wow

love it!!!

I would prefer it went back to the old weekly wow. The BOGO doesn’t really intrigue me.

I am excited for this deal! I love the black charcoal mask. I am almost out of it, so I need to get a new one anyways. Now I will get a free, full size mask to go with it. That makes me very happy!  Thanks, Sephora!  

@CatOz The black charcoal is definitely one of my holy-grails too! Have you tried the pink charcoal one yet? If you do please let us know what you think! 🙂

I have not tried it yet, but I will be getting it and will let you know. 🙂

Sigh. Another week of HARD PASS
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Boscia.jpg
testing