Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

4Ever 'Rookie'

Hi Everyone! 

I hope you're all well! 

I've been a Rookie level 1 for years now. I've tried to make a conscious effort to level up by reviewing lots of purchased products, posting 'looks', participating in group discussions.. giving ❤️ (I feel like I'm taking a college level course trying to 'level up'). Does anyone know why I remain a rookie? 

I don't have any followers.. could this be it? 

Looking for ❤️ @ a new level! 

Let me know if you have any tips or tricks.. bosses.. rising stars, etc. etc. 

Re: 4Ever 'Rookie'

@Samanthamermaid 

These are only suggestions and from my own personal experience. It is really based on how much interacting you do on the forums. This means commenting on threads, interacting with other members, giving and receiving hearts, reviews, starting your own thread, gallery pics (since people can give you hearts on those)-in no way am I saying you have to do all of those or post pics, etc. It’s just some examples. If you want to remain anonymous you can and it’s your choice. This question has been asked a lot and there is no specific answer. Just have fun. I love being on here and helping people. 

Thank you.  Participating really does help. I now have two marks on the Rookie level.  So I guess I'm doing something right.  

Thank you! ❤️ 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing