Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

4/26 Weekly Wow!

Weekly Wow is back! Keep reading to find out which Weekly Wow products are coming your way this Thursday, 4/26.

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

all nighter makeup setting spray.jpg

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

This week buy one full-size All Nighter Setting Spray and get the mini FOR FREE! This product is definitely one of my holy-grails, I love how it makes my makeup look fresh throughout the day. The smaller bottle is perfect for traveling or just to carry in your bag and bring with you wherever you go. This deal comes at the perfect time to prepare for those sunny trips when your makeup needs a little extra staying power in travel-friendly packaging.

What’s your holy-grail setting spray? Show & tell!

Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

I'll check back after the May BOGO Weekly Wows are over! I don't need more mini sized products as a Play! subscriber. The discounted full size products were great  however.

@BrendaBT I know people have been disappointed by this Weekly Wow, especially after waiting a while for a new one since the Spring Sale.  Maybe we can make suggestions on what we'd like to see in upcoming Weekly Wows.  I'd like to see:

-a good sea salt spray for hair (like a beach spray or a surf spray)

-B&B Invisible Hair Oil (I'm one of the few people who haven't tried it).  It would be awesome of there was a mini set of the primer and the oil together at a low price!

-Too Faced eyeshadow palettes (I'm honestly more interested in some of the older ones than the peach ones that are all the rage right now)

-IGK/Ouai anti-frizz hair sheets

-5-color palettes like the ones from Estee Lauder, Lancome, YSL or Guerlain

-some crazy buys on Viseart palettes, Dr. Jart Tiger Cream, anything DE, fragrance.

Just a wish!

Related image

I would like to see more primers and concealers maybe eve...

I would like to see more primers and concealers maybe even setting powders

@greeneyedgirl107 Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. We passed your message along to the team. We will have a BOGO offer each week in May, but it is not permanent, as it is important for our team to change things up and see what works and what doesn't.

@BrendaBT - what's the offer this week?

Sounds great, @BrendaBT!  Can't wait to see what your team thinks up next!

Related image

RE: Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

Agree!!!! I need a good sea salt spray. If you have any suggestions, please send them my way 🙂

Re: RE: Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

@miclopez88 Ouai Wave Spray is incredible. If I want something similar but really want to give my curls some definition and form I'll use IGK Sold Out. Both are HG for me ❤️

If you don't have curly hair and just want a basic beachy look definitely try out Ouai!

Re: RE: Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

Unfortunately I don't have any!  If I ever find a good one, I will let you know @miclopez88.  I'm not above bottling Atlantic Ocean water, though!

Anonymous Insider

Huge disappointment!!  I like weekly wow discounted items, not free gift.

Fyi Ulta has free gift for more than just ONE product

Hope you are listening to all these feedbacks..  

@Anonymous We passed your message along to the team. BOGOs had been requested by many and it's something new the team wanted to try out. It is Not permanent and the usual Weekly Wows will come back. It is important for our team to change things up and see what works for you guys and what doesn't.

Anonymous Insider

How disappointing. Big let down. Why just 1 product?

@BrendaBTwrote:

Weekly Wow is back! Keep reading to find out which Weekly Wow products are coming your way this Thursday, 4/26.

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

all nighter makeup setting spray.jpg

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

This week buy one full-size All Nighter Setting Spray and get the mini FOR FREE! This product is definitely one of my holy-grails, I love how it makes my makeup look fresh throughout the day. The smaller bottle is perfect for traveling or just to carry in your bag and bring with you wherever you go. This deal comes at the perfect time to prepare for those sunny trips when your makeup needs a little extra staying power in travel-friendly packaging.

What’s your holy-grail setting spray? Show & tell!

@Anonymous Hello! Our team had been requested by many to do BOGOs for a while so they wanted to try it out and see how it goes. I appreciate your feedback as well as others on this thread and pass your message along. 

Fragrance is definitely needed for the weekly wow !!!

Hello! I’m coming out of lurkdom to share my opinion as someone who checks the Weekly Wow every Thursday and usually end up buying the items, often in multiple colors.

Anyway, I think BOGO is a great idea, but not as the sole WW item...I truly think it would have been appreciated had this been an addition to other item(s) offering the typically 50% discount the Weekly Wow sales are known for. 

RE: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

Is there a limit to how many we can buy?

Re: RE: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

@TheMonsterBunny No there isn't you can purchase as many as you'd like. 🙂

Is.....is that it? One item and not even a discounted item? 

Hi @Leela87  we will have a BOGO offer each week in May. This is a great value and  something new the team is trying out. We will pass your message along!

RE: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

I love this spray. It’s my “to go” setting spray
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • all nighter makeup setting spray.jpg
testing