Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

3/22: Weekly Wow Sneak Peek

Happy first day of spring, BIC! It is time for another Weekly Wow sneak peek, so read on to see our thoughts on this week’s offerings. This week we have some incredible skincare and a very popular palette!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette $29 $19

I am a huge fan of all of UD palettes so when we saw this was going to be offered for Weekly Wow we couldn’t contain our excitement! This palette is highly pigmented, perfect for everyday use, and offers a shade range perfect for daily wear and sultry nighttime looks.

@KatieBT and I were able to try it on and swatch it for you guys!

UD Palette.png

naked basics pictures.png

Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask $34 $22

boscia pink mask.jpgIf you like the Boscia Black Charcoal Mask, then you’ll love this baby! This limited-edition mineral-rich mask is made with activated black charcoal to purify the skin. It peels off to detoxifyand brighten your skin. I tried it and noticed that my skin looked brighter right after peeling this off. @KatieBT also tried this out and loved how gratifying it felt peeling off the mask to reveal all that gunk drawn out of her pores!

First Aid Beauty, Hello FAB Caffeine Matcha Wake Up Wipes  $15  $7.50

I am very impressed by these wipes and they smell SO good!I loved how much using these simplified my morning and nighttimg cleansing routine. These remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup, all while hydrating, refreshing, and protecting your skin. @KatieBT also tested these out and loved how gentle these wipes felt compared to others she’s tried.matcha wipes crop.jpg

First Aid Beauty, First Aid Blemish Control Wipes $30 $15First-Aid-Beauty-Blemish-Patrol-Pads.jpg

I have oily, acne-prone skin, so I’m always on the lookout to try new skincare products that can help balance my skin.I incorporated these into my daily skincare routine twice daily. I had a few blemishes and noticed the redness went down within almost 24 hours and my skin appear to be less oily so I am loving these pads so far! @KatieBT also tried these and has been very impressed with how well they have helped to heal her acne. These aren’t an overnight spot solution but helped greatly with both of our complexions.

Sephora Collection Lip Masks $3 $1.50

If you constantly suffer from dry lips like me, the Sephora Collection Lip Masks are a must-try, especially for the $1.50 price tag! I noticed my lips felt more healthy and moisturized right away. For moisture and fotening your lips, try the Rose Lip Mask. This 15-minute mask will protect, replenish, and nourish, your lips. If you are looking for a solution for dry lips pick up the Shea Lip Mask.

lip masks.png

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is a US-only promotion (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

What are your thoughts on the Naked Basics Palette? Show and tell!

RE: 3/22: Weekly Wow Sneak Peek

Any news on tomorrow’s weekly wow deals?

GIRL I FOUND IT! Go watch their live on IG.

GIRL I FOUND IT! Go watch their live on IG.

I know!! I haven't seen a thing about it anywhere and it'...

I know!! I haven't seen a thing about it anywhere and it's driving me nuts!

RE: I know!! I haven't seen a thing about it anywhere and it'...

Me too. I stalk this page to see what the sale will be. 😔

Ive been stalking all day!!😅

I have been wondering the same thing!

3/22: Weekly Wow Sneak Peek

thanks

Re: 3/22: Weekly Wow Sneak Peek

@BrendaBTwrote:

Happy first day of spring, BIC! It is time for another Weekly Wow sneak peek, so read on to see our thoughts on this week’s offerings. This week we have some incredible skincare and a very popular palette!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette $29 $19

I am a huge fan of all of UD palettes so when we saw this was going to be offered for Weekly Wow we couldn’t contain our excitement! This palette is highly pigmented, perfect for everyday use, and offers a shade range perfect for daily wear and sultry nighttime looks.

@KatieBT and I were able to try it on and swatch it for you guys!

UD Palette.png

naked basics pictures.png

Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask $34 $22

boscia pink mask.jpgIf you like the Boscia Black Charcoal Mask, then you’ll love this baby! This limited-edition mineral-rich mask is made with activated black charcoal to purify the skin. It peels off to detoxifyand brighten your skin. I tried it and noticed that my skin looked brighter right after peeling this off. @KatieBT also tried this out and loved how gratifying it felt peeling off the mask to reveal all that gunk drawn out of her pores!

First Aid Beauty, Hello FAB Caffeine Matcha Wake Up Wipes  $15  $7.50

I am very impressed by these wipes and they smell SO good!I loved how much using these simplified my morning and nighttimg cleansing routine. These remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup, all while hydrating, refreshing, and protecting your skin. @KatieBT also tested these out and loved how gentle these wipes felt compared to others she’s tried.matcha wipes crop.jpg

First Aid Beauty, First Aid Blemish Control Wipes $30 $15First-Aid-Beauty-Blemish-Patrol-Pads.jpg

I have oily, acne-prone skin, so I’m always on the lookout to try new skincare products that can help balance my skin.I incorporated these into my daily skincare routine twice daily. I had a few blemishes and noticed the redness went down within almost 24 hours and my skin appear to be less oily so I am loving these pads so far! @KatieBT also tried these and has been very impressed with how well they have helped to heal her acne. These aren’t an overnight spot solution but helped greatly with both of our complexions.

Sephora Collection Lip Masks $3 $1.50

If you constantly suffer from dry lips like me, the Sephora Collection Lip Masks are a must-try, especially for the $1.50 price tag! I noticed my lips felt more healthy and moisturized right away. For moisture and fotening your lips, try the Rose Lip Mask. This 15-minute mask will protect, replenish, and nourish, your lips. If you are looking for a solution for dry lips pick up the Shea Lip Mask.

lip masks.png

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is a US-only promotion (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

What are your thoughts on the Naked Basics Palette? Show and tell!

Hi beauties,

We are excited about this promotion can’t wait for everyone to try the iconic Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask in the limited edition Pink Color. 

xoxo boscia

I don’t see the lip mask in the weekly wow. it’s still $3 (og price). Was it included in this post on accident?

No they are discounted as of this morning.

Thank you. When I submitted my post it was still $3. Very strange, but thanks for informing me

This is an exciting week. I love The Boscia peel-off mask, and almost bought the pink one last weekend. Lol, I’m glad I didn’t, though I certainly Will now!

The UD Naked Basics is a great traveling palette. Excellent choice.

The FAB products have intrigued me for quite some time. The Blemish Control Wipes are right up my alley. I’ve been seeking an alternative to my Bliss ones, and I don’t always want to wait 3 minutes to wash off the PTR option. I’ve heard excellent things about the FAB wipes.

Buying the Lip Masks is a given, at that price. Plus, they’re super necessary this time of year! 

Hooray! Thanks for your reviews!

Nice offerings! I don’t have that UD palette in my collection yet, though I have intended to purchase it. This is a great deal, time to get it!! 😊

I absolutely love FAB Matcha wipes! Have been using them for a few months now. They smell amazing and are very refreshing. I really like Boscia. I was going to buy this pink mask soon. No time like the present I guess. Would love to try Sephora Lip mask as well. So this week seems like a win for me. Thank you for the insight, ladies

Re: RE: 3/22: Weekly Wow Sneak Peek

@Zvezdochka I'm glad you like this week's offerings! Keep the feedback coming 🙂 

Thanks for these great reviews!!! I’m considering the boscia pink mask! Anything that clears out my pores and brightens my skin is a must have for me 🙂

The matcha wipes look so cool (though I’m probably biased because I love anything matcha).

The naked basics palette looks really great. Naked 2 is totally my kind of shade! 

Wow, you guys are killing it with these Weekly Wow's! I'm a huge fan of the Naked Basics palette and I'm hoping lots of people pick it up so they can see how awesome it is! I haven't tried that Boscia mask but it does look promising. Thanks for the mini-reviews @BrendaBT!

Ooohhh this looks like a good week! Such great staples here. I remember really liking that lip mask. It's HUGE, so I split it in two and get two uses out of it. It's so moisturizing and my lips could definitely use that always haha. Thanks for posting @BrendaBT!

Oh wow - excellent lineup! Looks like the matcha wipes have a click top, right? That’s so key - the sticker close always comes undone in my gym bag @BrendaBT @KatieBT

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • boscia pink mask.jpg
  • matcha wipes crop.jpg
  • First-Aid-Beauty-Blemish-Patrol-Pads.jpg
  • lip masks.png
  • naked basics pictures.png
  • UD Palette.png
testing