Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@meganlisa told me to keep going for now with this thread.  I hope we will see you back on here in the new year darling!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada is posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see spring-summer previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SPRING-SUMMER-2019-RELEASES/m-p/4186347

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.45.51 PM.png

Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

I love this product and adore the ideas of minis.  Will be getting these and thanks for posting!!!

@meganlisa   You are welcome!  I love them soooo much!  I'm going to add Love Supreme to my collection when a coupon comes out.  Or, maybe before. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ispend2much6 What an awesome set! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT   It really is!  I think Blow Up is one of the best nudes I've tried.

What??? @Ispend2much6 i didnt see this!!! Are these any good?  Sorry i'm ignorant about her lip balm!

@blackkitty2014 I own Blow Up and love the balm. Itโ€™s such a pretty shade and hydrating 

@SportyGirly125   That is actually my favorite of the three also!  It's a great nude. Flesh 3 reminds me of a lighter Charlotte Tilbury HL 2 Jen. @blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom 

@SportyGirly125 do you think they last very long or like typical tinted balm? I think I mess with my lips too much or lick them to keep them on. They always look so pretty on others and am sure you too. I just need more color I guess. Money saved maybe! 

@Sunnysmom I wouldnโ€™t say they last very long. I think when I used it my lips, they stayed hydrated for a couple hours before I reapplied. 

Yes me too for sure @SportyGirly125 thank you!

Iโ€™d give these a try @Sunnysmom   I feel like the formula does vary with the color though. I found Flesh 3 in the full size excellent- like use the whole thing up and buy it again amazing. That one is quite pigmented and On me (Iโ€™m fair) it looks like  lipstick but is hydrating and lasts a few hours. Thatโ€™s almost unheard of in my book. I have Love Supreme as well but it is thicker and not as hydrating. I bought this set for the flesh 3- in a mini. hopefully the formula is the same. 

If you are looking for a hydrating tinted balm the one by sulwhasoo is amazing. Colors online are way off (I think NM, Nordstrom etc all use the stock swatches) but the three I have are great. My favorite it the plummy one (7?). 

@lipstick4soul   Good advice; thanks!

Thank you @lipstick4soul.  I havenโ€™t tried Flesh 3 only Wild Cherry and didnโ€™t keep it because of below reasons lol. Mini maybe! Flesh 3 looks pretty. I love love Sulwhasoo products so much so I will for sure take a look. Sometimes I think Iโ€™m better off with just a non tinted balm like Kosas or under a lip because I do tend to lick mine or smack em maybe too much in the heat! Lol. Thanks for your great ideas! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thx you @SportyGirly125 

@blackkitty2014   This just came out!  You didn't miss it by much.  Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I'll swatch them in the hauls and PM threads.

I've never used them, but they've gotten good reviews as far as being moisturizing, which I desperately need.

Love Supreme is in my cart right now.  It looks so pretty!

@Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @SportyGirly125 I have tried one and while they feel good I didnโ€™t feel like worth the $ but a mini sounds much better to try them out! They do feel good on and leave a small bit of color too. Let us know how you like em!!

Thx you @Sunnysmom Heart

Thx you @Ispend2much6 Heart

@Ispend2much6 @sprocketta, placed these in my cart after I saw ispend2much6's post this morning and just hit the "checkout" button. lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi   And you put a good promo in your cart too I hope?  I ordered the new Herbivore oil.

Yes @Ispend2much6, this time I remembered to put a promo code in. ๐Ÿ™‚ And I also went through rakuten. Sadly, there are times I forget to do one or both. I picked the Herbivore bakuchiol - my skin historically does not respond well to retinol products but the ingredients in the bakuchiol serum look like they should be fine with my skin. I'll still take my time slowly incorporating it into my routine, but the Herbivore might be a good retinol alternative for me.

550 Replies
testing