Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@meganlisa told me to keep going for now with this thread.  I hope we will see you back on here in the new year darling!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada is posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see spring-summer previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SPRING-SUMMER-2019-RELEASES/m-p/4186347

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.45.51 PM.png

Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@itsfi   It's amazing how many stores are on Rakuten; I forget sometimes to check them as well.

@Ispend2much6  @itsfi  - I love Ebates or Rakuten which is what I guess they go by now.  Anyway, I use the chrome extension for when I'm on my desk top so when I shop it will let me know if that store has cashback.  I generally check the app if I'm out and about but tend to forget - as it seems most stores will do online but not necessarily in-store cash back.

I was just coming to post this @Ispend2much6 I adore her mini sets and was super excited to see this.

@sprocketta   I'm glad they are balms, rather than lipsticks.  Those are easier to wear, imho.

@Ispend2much6 Lipstick is life! To me anyway. I hope you enjoy a formula more suited for you.

@sprocketta   You are so right; I just haven't found many PM lipsticks that work well for me, so I'm glad her balms are available in mini form to try!

The Natasha Denona Mini Tropic Eyeshadow Palette is available online at Sephora now!

$25

edit: also see The Natasha Denona Thread

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Tropic Eyeshadow Palette

RE: Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

Ooh thank you so much for posting. Ebates is at 8% so now to find a good promo!

More new masks from the Sephora collection

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mask Stick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mask-stick-P445447

@veronika23 I can't wait to try these! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  I gave in and picked up two. 😄

@veronika23 Sometimes two of a good thing is necessary 🙂 Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Hahaha. I like that! Thanks @RebeccaBT!

interesting - this reminds me of the milk makeup one! I wonder how they compare!

I don’t do enough masks @veronika23 also because I don’t know enough about them and what would be best, easy option for my bit dryer, older skin. I don’t have large pores nor any surface problems really just would like toning, firming , hydrating maybe? Where would I start if you have any suggestions? I don’t want a huge routine vs easy but effective! :). Don’t want to bother you if too busy just curious for your valuable thoughts and opinions! XX 🤗🥰😘

@Sunnysmom  sorry for the delay. You know you never bother me! You've got some great answers. The mask thread is a good place to read up on masks for sure. I have dryer skin and it's sensitive with some redness so I have to be careful with the masks I pick/use. I think I am more familiar with hydrating vs toning/firming though. I think a good place to start would be to figure out if you prefer sheet masks over "traditional" ones. There are different types of sheet masks too cotton/bio-cellulose/charcoal/etc. I didn't like sheet masks as much before because I had a few bad experiences but by trying different ones I like them more now. I really love bio-cellulose because it sticks to your skin nicely. Like I really love Farmacy Coconut Gel Sheet Mask - Hydrating 0.78 oz/ 23 mL  I think that is one of my favorite ones. Just a bit tricky at times to apply. 😉  Places like TJMaxx are great for finding 3 or 5 packs of sheet masks for cheap. It can be hit or miss but The Creme Shop ones are usually good... I know lots of girls in the mask thread find some good ones there too so it's fun to see what they have found. They are definitely quicker and easier to use... but can also get expensive compared to the "traditional "ones. I always loved "traditional" masks... and probably my favorite part of skincare... one of my favs is the fresh Crème Ancienne® Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask. It's a treat though because it's very expensive. I think a good way of trying those types of masks is getting samples or minis and see if there's one you'd like to invest in. It's all about trial an error too. You might try some masks and find they aren't for you just as much as you might fall in love with them and the pampering of your skin. 🙂

I'm trying to think of other masks but most that come to mind at the moment didn't do much for me or might be too much work...  If I think of something else I'll definitely pm you. 🙂

@Sunnysmom Start in the Mask of the Week thread in the skincare group.  I can't seem to get a link posted here.  @itsfi and @eshoe have a LOT of knowledge on masks and many others there as well.

Ahh thank you so much @sprocketta will do! I’ve noticed a few from them I will def pay more attention now. 😘

@Sunnysmom, are there any skincare ingredients that you enjoy a lot or ones you wish to avoid? We're happy to help with recommendations that fit your preferences. I'll tag a few products that I've enjoyed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask here, on the masking thread or PM me. 🙂

Wash Off Masks

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask - this one is hydrating and moisturizing and a fave of mine (and many here)

fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL

GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Mask  - smells deliciously of coconut - there's also a mini version which would be a good way to try out the products

Sleeping / Overnight Masks

GLOW RECIPE - Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask Set

fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL

Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml

Josh Rosebrook Advanced Hydration Mask - not sold at Sephora but available through The Detox Market - the company has a sample program - you pick up to 4 eligible products, pay for shipping, and they'll send you a sample amount of each - I can usually get a couple of uses out of the sample size. 

Exfoliating & Hydrating

SUMMER FRIDAYS - R + R Mask

Sheet Masks

LANEIGE - Water Pocket Sheet Mask Sleeping Mask (Replenishing)

Farmacy Coconut Gel Sheet Mask - Hydrating 0.78 oz/ 23 mL

@sprocketta, hi hon, thanks so much for the tag. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your new job. 😉 

Oh @itsfi this is amazing thank you so so much! I will look into these. Well sometimes my eyes are sensitive but not really rest of me too much. I can’t do too much retinol tho some. Even though I’m on dry side I don’t like too heavy either. Laneige  night mask is nice. Haven’t tried many. Excited to try these thank you again so much! I’ll be in touch soon either PM or here! 😘🤗🥰

I definitely want to try the watermelon @veronika23!

1 Reply
testing